What's new

Match Footage Freddy Match up videos!

Freddy is an untapped gem! I have watched M2Dave and Wonder chef but yet to see some live footage from Teef fighting anyone. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places. We need videos of Matchups from casuals or tourny footage on Freedy fighting everybody in the roster! I hope Teef, M2Dave, and Chef can shed some light on the subject! I can't wait to see what they come up with! Over!

watch vsm im always on playing. watch last week when i played tom brady with my freddy!
start from 1:38:00 me vs tom brady
start from 3:07:00 me vs vvv reo
start from 4:18:00 me vs shadow zero kyo
there is a few more fights right after that

http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/312536602
Yeah Dark I watched those fights when they went down good shit and in my eyes you have a better Freddy than M2Dave. I am just saying video match ups are scarce around here. I am going to Texas Showdown and me and another guy named scar will be rocking a Freddy. I need some match up exsperience though! Over!

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
I think DarkNatas and I are more alike, in the fact we chose to rushdown. Dave likes to rely on zoning, and he is dang good at it. I would need to see more play from Dark but I'm probably the most agressive rushdown freddy there is. I dont really rely on zoning unless I absolutely have to.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I know this is far from the best Freddy but here is my match against Juicebox at UFGT 8.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
I know this is far from the best Freddy but here is my match against Juicebox at UFGT 8.

If you land a far ex claw do freddy fingers(ground projectile). it gives you 2% more damage than glove toss. didnt know if you knew that. also, in your f.2,1,4 string do f2.,1,b.3, from time to time. it ends in a low and opponents fall for it all the time.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Clint looked clueless in the Mileena MU but he handled Kenshi very nicely, only thing I would do a little different is use Dream drop when Kenshi falls into a predictable zoning pattern.
I look clueless in the mileena MU and I main freddy. rofl. well, rephrase Pig has extensive freddy MU thanks to me, dave and clint. The day I manage to beat pigs mil with freddy is the day my life is complete.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
If you land a far ex claw do freddy fingers(ground projectile). it gives you 2% more damage than glove toss. didnt know if you knew that. also, in your f.2,1,4 string do f2.,1,b.3, from time to time. it ends in a low and opponents fall for it all the time.
Thanks for the feedback, I honestly usually forget about f2,1,b3 so that is something I really need to get into my game. And no I didn't realize I was missing 2% each time there. It is hard to rewatch matches you lose but I'm really trying to see all the holes in my gameplay.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity

some online matches , any tips ? Take notice that it was 1 bar connection so game was laggy ( normally I play better :p ) :) I lost 3-2 because of 2 stupid mistakes at end of second and third fights -,-

I know I used NMS too much and at wrong times. something else ? m2dave

M2Dave

Zoning Master

some online matches , any tips ? Take notice that it was 1 bar connection so game was laggy ( normally I play better :p ) :) I lost 3-2 because of 2 stupid mistakes at end of second and third fights -,-

I know I used NMS too much and at wrong times. something else ? m2dave
The Kitana player likes to square boost to close the gap. Enter NMS and punish with NMS 1,2, or 3 when she drops to the ground. NMS xx glove toss is good too. You can also teleport away. Use sweet dreams if the Kitana player likes to wake up with square boost.

After any connected EX spike, you should jump in with a punch + combo if you are within range.

Freddy cannot teleport through Kitana's X-Ray because it has the same properties as Kenshi's telekinetic projectiles. You need EX teleport to bypas the X-Ray.

Work on your meter management. Do not break combos if you have a significant life lead. Likewise, do not break combos that do minimal damage. Without meter, Freddy's defensive options are the worst in the game.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
The Kitana player likes to square boost to close the gap. Enter NMS and punish with NMS 1,2, or 3 when she drops to the ground. NMS xx glove toss is good too. You can also teleport away. Use sweet dreams if the Kitana player likes to wake up with square boost.

After any connected EX spike, you should jump in with a punch + combo if you are within range.

Freddy cannot teleport through Kitana's X-Ray because it has the same properties as Kenshi's telekinetic projectiles. You need EX teleport to bypas the X-Ray.

Work on your meter management. Do not break combos if you have a significant life lead. Likewise, do not break combos that do minimal damage. Without meter, Freddy's defensive options are the worst in the game.
thx a lot , and as for zoning, any tips for me or I do all good ?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
thx a lot , and as for zoning, any tips for me or I do all good ?
You did well, but keep in mind that Kitana players like to jump forward and do a late fan to avoid getting anti-aired by spikes. The solution is to step forward in advance and hit them out of the air with Freddy's standing jab.

NMS is also very good versus Kitana outside of f+2,1's range because she cannot jump, square boost, throw fans, etc. If you think you are in f+2,1's range while in NMS, immediately teleport back and restart zoning. She has to guess and do an EX fan well in advance to punish back teleport.