What's new

Tech Freddy Marvel's underused GL setups

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
since Super Arcade is getting renovated and everyone will be dropping this i probably wont ever get to play it in a tournament so i figured id share a setup or 3 that ive found while bored in practice mode. these may or may not be new. if theyre old they are underused and ive never seen them before. as with any GL setup you can wakeup out of these (well...most of the time, i got the f3 to blow up batgirls wake up tele once) but theres also anti wakeup setups that i couldnt record :(
anywho heres yer setups
Warning: quality is doo doo butter!

new trait f3 setup

walk up j3 setup

f3 crossup setup without trait

say no to drugs

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
speaking of tech rolls ground turbine is punishable on HIT by some wakeups if your opponent is in the corner
#TheMoreYouKnow

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
So if this stuff is techrollable is it still usable at all? D:

I just spent all day "borrowing" (I'll repay you in scorpion tech later) it...

if you can tech roll out of it i'll be pissed. The last 2 almost made me cry when i saw them

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
So you guys are telling me you tech roll when you're at 3/4th the screen? Ok. Obviously if you know the setup then you'd tech roll but don't even try to tell me everyone will somehow know this setup and tech roll.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
So you guys are telling me you tech roll when you're at 3/4th the screen? Ok. Obviously if you know the setup then you'd tech roll but don't even try to tell me everyone will somehow know this setup and tech roll.
If you're scrubby like me you tech roll whenever possible

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
since Super Arcade is getting renovated and everyone will be dropping this i probably wont ever get to play it in a tournament so i figured id share a setup or 3 that ive found while bored in practice mode. these may or may not be new. if theyre old they are underused and ive never seen them before. as with any GL setup you can wakeup out of these (well...most of the time, i got the f3 to blow up batgirls wake up tele once) but theres also anti wakeup setups that i couldnt record :(
anywho heres yer setups
Warning: quality is doo doo butter!

new trait f3 setup

walk up j3 setup

f3 crossup setup without trait

say no to drugs
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks