What's new

Freddy Buffs Thread

M2Dave

Zoning Master
THTB, I recall from the pre-patch version of the game that Reptile was still easily able to dash up to Freddy after blocking a far spike anywhere on the screen. Mid spike was still punishable. I think faster start up frames on Freddy fingers would be a more powerful buff because you would be forced to jump to avoid getting chipped. These buffs are just ideal suggestions. I am more than happy with Freddy as he is.

Flagg, I dislike armor on EX spike, which would be almost as bad as Sonya's dumb EX cartwheel.

Lt. Box, I have not had any major issues per se because I am so used to the character. For whatever reason, it helps when the opponent is lower to the ground when you are doing spikes in longer juggles.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Lt. Box, I have not had any major issues per se because I am so used to the character. For whatever reason, it helps when the opponent is lower to the ground when you are doing spikes in longer juggles.
Hmm...fair enough. I'll keep at it then. Maybe I just need a more sensitive pad.
I hate this character deeply, but only from a superficial standpoint. On paper and in practice, IMO, there's no zoning in the game as powerful or destructive as that of Krueger, so I'd be doing myself a disservice NOT trying harder to adjust to him and get his tricks up my sleeve.