What's new

Freddy Buffs Thread

M2Dave

Zoning Master
What?

Everyone else is doing it.

I believe there is only one reasonable buff that Freddy could use. REO actually thought of it.

- pre-patch properties to mid and far spike (-6 on block and faster recovery on whiff). This buff would help a little in the Smoke match up.

Optional:

- Freddy fingers has the same start up as Liu Kang's and Sindel's low fireball.

Discuss.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
He doesn't need it is all the reason that need be listed lol. Top 3 best zoning in the game alongside Kenshi and Kabal.

This thread isn't serious anyway though....or is it? LOL.
It could very well be serious. Which is why I'm being silly. Come on..enough of the buff threads lol.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
What?

Everyone else is doing it.

I believe there is only one reasonable buff that Freddy could use. REO actually thought of it.

- pre-patch properties to mid and far spike (-6 on block and faster recovery on whiff). This buff would help a little in the Smoke match up.

Optional:

- Freddy fingers has the same start up as Liu Kang's and Sindel's low fireball.

Discuss.
Buff number 1 would ensure Freddy-Reptile is 7-3 Freddy.

Buff 2 is okay.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Both buffs would be nice, i would prefer however, his claws having the same inputs as shangs skulls.
Wouldn't that be the shit?
I'd play him. I really would. Ugly non-Englund rapist face or not.
Out of all the moves that follows those inputs, his are the only ones that REALLY give me trouble, and I have no clue why.
Sektor's missles, Noob's portals, Kenshi's downslashes, etc., all that I can do relatively easy.
The Far Claws give me shit every time. Idk if I'm crazy or if the edge on them is extra-sensitive or what...I've seen it happen to almost every Freddy I've ever seen on a stream or tourney, that they'll go for the Close - Mid - Far juggle or start zoning out and either end up spitting out a second Close or Mid for no reason or miss the timing on the Far Claw.
m2dave, any suggestions? Is this a legit problem, or another TOUGH TIH'EES moment? At this stage of the game, it really couldn't hurt me to pick up a zoning machine like Krueger, but the last thing I want is to have to go into a tourney match doubting my character over something odd like this.

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Its precisely why im not playing freddy atm. though i main him, the pad i used to play him broke, and untill i can buy another like it, im just stuck to the normal xbox pad, getting far spikes on that? GTFO. i get them 1/10 tries. Its really annoying, as i love freddy and i hate not being able to play my main, but if i cant play him well, whats the point?

Deity

Noob
I don't think it's enough tbh. I think freddy should be able to call jason as an assist to protect himself when enemies get close.