What's new

Frame Data Testing Reference

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Not sure where to post this. I compiled a list a moves by activation frame, so you can test certain things for your character that aren't in the in game frame data. I tried to leave out secondary stance/dlc/super moves for accessibility.

1. Killer Frost's and Bat's Parry

3. Zod's Parry

5. Superman's Super
6. Flash's Flying Uppercut
7. Deathstroke's Blade Spin

9. Sinestro's Fear Blast
10. GL's Lantern's Might
11. Flash's Lightning Charge
12. NW's Staff Spin
13. Cyborg's Power Fist
14. NW's Escrima Fury
15. Flash's Lightning Kick
16. Bat's Slide Kick
17. Catwoman's Cat Dash
18. Cyborg's Sonic Disruptor
19. Harley's Tantrum Stance
20. Bat's Batarang
21. Bat's Straight Grapple
22. Deathstroke's Super
23. Joker's Crowbar
24. WW's Lasso Grab
25. Grundy's Cleaver Spin
26. Superman's Heat Vision

28. MMH's Phase Assault
29. Jokers's Rolling Laughing Gas
30. Zatanna's Linking Rings
31. NW's Ground Spark
32. Bane's Raging Charge
33. Harley's Pop Pop

35. Zod's Kryptonian Rifle

38. Superman's Heat Zap
39. Zatanna's Fire Kiss

41. Joker's Laughing Gas

87. Joker's Chattering Teeth

109. Lex's Lex Probe

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Too bad they made superman's super 5 frames because i used his 2 frames super to test gaps in certain things.

Even though they are not attacks, Batman & Killer Frost 1 frame parry, Joker's 2 frame low parry, and Zod's 3 frame parry could be put in the list.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Too bad they made superman's super 5 frames because i used his 2 frames super to test gaps in certain things.

Even though they are not attacks, Batman & Killer Frost 1 frame parry, Joker's 2 frame low parry, and Zod's 3 frame parry could be put in the list.
Thanks, I'll add Frost's and Batman's cause those can be used. I guess I'll add Jokers since you can use it for testing by setting him to crouch and Trait ON. Nice avatar btw

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Awesome thread. This is super useful. But Flash's phase is not 0 frames, it's like around 5ish
more than that, paulo posted his frames a while back, his active frames vs physical attacks is like 13 and vs projectiles is like 37 or something close to that, and the start up he didn't say so am going to use this thread to actually gaugehow much start up frames it has before your first active frame.