What's new

FOX THEO's Last Podcast of Krypton Episode 1: Featuring BC HoneyBee

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I am pleased to share my debut episode for Last Podcast of Krypton with you guys. :)

This week's episode features EVO and Injustice Pro Series Finalist, bc Honeybee.

Topics include:

Honeybee's entry into the FGC
Time management when you have work and other commitments
The Injustice Pro Series Season 1 retrospect
How to get your name out there to sponsors.
....and more. :)

If you like what you see, please hit a subscribe to my Youtube channel and a follow to my Twitch at twitch.tv/fox_theo where there will be weekly live episodes of Last Podcast of Krypton every Thursdays at 8pm EST (unless I'm attending a major).

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed the beginning part, so I'll be sure to check out the rest tonight on youtube. Thanks for doing this for the community Theo :D

Thanks for posting these on youtube. Unfortunately I have class during the time you do the streams so its nice to be able to watch them later.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
10:20
“The online experience can emulate offline one pretty succesfully”

I dare to say that nothing in the offline scene can come close to the otherworldly encounter of wifi Supergirl’s.

"You can't expect all sponsors to come to you, like, sometimes you have to go to them.... like, obviously... If you have connections... with like... players and whatever... thats great too...."

Shots fired! lol

(and then the same phone alarm I wake up to! your just like me =P )

In all seriousness, this was great insight. Probably the first youtube channel i've ever subscribed too. Keep it up!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Good stuff. Very wise stuff regarding the Online and Locals as well as managing your time while trying to be good.

Great first episode! The casual laid back interview style works well and it's great to get an inside look how Honeybee remains a top player while having so many other obligations.

Two quick notes. First, you may want to look into alternative ways to get questions at the end. As an interviewer you don't want to turn control over to your interviewee because, should they have social anxiety, or a hard time interacting with strangers, having them find questions to answer could be a daunting task. This could leave you with dead air and potentially harm the end of the episode. You could get viewer based questions in a few different ways such as starting a thread here on TYM 1 day beforehand and pull questions from there, or set a twitch bot to grab any questions that viewers could tag with !question and put them in a document for you to read.

Second, make sure to put this on iTunes. As you can see above, many people can't make the Twitch stream so having the ability to listen to it on your way too and from work would increase your audience.

Keep up the great work!