What's new

Found this hottie with a nice tat at The Break

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
that looks like an mk tattoo, am i being capt. obvious here?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Lol, this is great.

Edit: Btw SwiftTomHanks, I'm super happy you guys went down.. It was super cool to see MK fam representing at the Break, and the matches were really good.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Lol, this is great.

Edit: Btw SwiftTomHanks, I'm super happy you guys went down.. It was super cool to see MK fam representing at the Break, and the matches were really good.
The place is godlike; 7l and I aim to go every other week now. We haven't had any match up experience outside ourselves so I hope we break into top 3 next time we go.

After hanging out with these guys here, I don't know if I even want to be considered mk family anymore lol. Injustice family is where it's at, people like KT Smith and DarthArma are fucking boss.

Philly and Pa people, hit me up if you wanna carpool with us next time we go. Looking at you Mikemetroid BlackBryan

Also the guys who work there are the best! Super nice and the make awesome cheesesteaks...and this is coming from a guy who just traveled from Philly.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Lol, JRosa just coined him "Katie Smith" on mic @ NLBC

After hanging out with these guys here, I don't know if I even want to be considered mk family anymore lol. Injustice family is where it's at, people like KT Smith and DarthArma are fucking boss.
Yeah man.. I'm really enjoying this 'extended family' that Injustice has brought, and the way everybody's been mixing. KDZ, Riyo, DarthArma, Jonnitti, all great people.

thanks SwiftTomHanks ! it was awesome seeing new faces at the break, Wish we had more time for casuals after the tournament.

Also that was a crazy find on that machine, I've looked at it a million times and never noticed that

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
when I saw in my "Alerts" that I had been tagged in a thread called "Found this hottie with a nice tat at The Break" I was sure the picture was going to be of me