What's new

Found some new tech with harley that may change the MU

Past19

Noob
this probably isn't new to many but i just found out that harley can wake up with her slide that not only low profiles all of atrocitus strings even with dex star out but leads to her full combo. What makes this troubling for atro is that she can essentially negate his dex star pressure on knockdown. The only way a atro player can counter this is to make a smart read and blood nado before she can slide off wake up. The issue is that if he guesses wrong and the harley blocks he's eating a full combo :(

this probably isn't new to many but i just found out that harley can wake up with her slide that not only low profiles all of atrocitus strings even with dex star out but leads to her full combo. What makes this troubling for atro is that she can essentially negate his dex star pressure on knockdown. The only way a atro player can counter this is to make a smart read and blood nado before she can slide off wake up. The issue is that if he guesses wrong and the harley blocks he's eating a full combo :(
or.... he could.... block? is that wake up punishable?

If so, I think block and prepare to use trait/delayed, is a solid response.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Slide is not fully invincible, only at the beginning. Bane for instance can stuff it with B2 clean after command grab. You just have to find the right move to "meaty" the non-invincible frames before she hits you. Atro S3 is probably a good bet.

Alternatively you can block and punish the slide into carwheel

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Just block? D1~db1 will punish pretty easily and if you dont trust your punish, its still your turn, so you can still pressure.