What's new

Breakthrough Found New Higher Damage Meterless BnB

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Are you implying that you're the only one who labs her? At least before this was found.

No. There's very good tech guys in the Catwoman community. Guys who are much better at finding that kind of stuff than me. I'm just saying I didn't find it cause I wasn't looking. I dunno why the combo guys didn't, maybe it's hard?(I'm flying to Cali today so can't try it). Regardless it looks tight.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I have been messing with this and I don't think it works on every character. For some characters like Grundy, the d3 of f2,d3 1 always whiffs. For other characters the b3 is almost impossible to hit. I may need to to practice more but those are my impressions so far.

dark55

Noob
I have been messing with this and I don't think it works on every character. For some characters like Grundy, the d3 of f2,d3 1 always whiffs. For other characters the b3 is almost impossible to hit. I may need to to practice more but those are my impressions so far.
Works on all the cast but the B3 is going to be the hardest part in the combo. It requires very precise timing.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
And you due perfectly great with out it :)
Personally I'm not a combo/setup/tech guy. Combos are not something I look into.

This does 3% more than her standard BNB for those thinking this is a hidden game changer. Meterless damage has always been good.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Works on all the cast but the B3 is going to be the hardest part in the combo. It requires very precise timing.
How are you getting the d3 from f2,d3,1 to hit on Grundy. Whenever I hit with the f2 after the cat dash, their flop animation causes their feet hitbox to go over the d3, causing the combo to whiff every time.

Last edited:

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Okay, with the big characters you have to hit the f2 close and when they are about to collapse to get the d3 to hit. This also has the benefit of making the b3 easier to hit.