What's new

Breakthrough Found New Higher Damage Meterless BnB

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Superman has to spend a bar and trait to get that kind of damage but, hey, Catwoman has to block on wake-up so I guess it evens out.

Is it possible to end the combo with 112~whip instead of 1f2? Because that should do 1-2% more damage if so.

Awesome find though. Now her f2 actually has a use. :D

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Why did it take so long to find this? DS F23 after 323 was found day 0 dafaq.

Sucks for the CW players but I guess better late than never

Personally I'm not a combo/setup/tech guy. Combos are not something I look into.

This does 3% more than her standard BNB for those thinking this is a hidden game changer. Meterless damage has always been good.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I spent about 20 minutes trying to land this. It's a nice swaggy combo, but compared to Cat Claws BnB's it only does around 1-2% more damage.

dark55

Noob
Is it possible to end the combo with 112~whip instead of 1f2? Because that should do 1-2% more damage if so.

Awesome find though. Now her f2 actually has a use. :D
You can do that. The reason i go for hard knock down is bc it keeps the person right in front of you for mix ups. The further away the person is the harder it is for catwoman to play the game.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
You can do that. The reason i go for hard knock down is bc it keeps the person right in front of you for mix ups. The further away the person is the harder it is for catwoman to play the game.
Are you sure about this? I've tried to do it myself and the only thing I could do is 1,F2.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Personally I'm not a combo/setup/tech guy. Combos are not something I look into.

This does 3% more than her standard BNB for those thinking this is a hidden game changer. Meterless damage has always been good.
Are you implying that you're the only one who labs her? At least before this was found.