What's new

Former NRS, Hector Sanchez becomes Producer with Sony in Santa Monica, Ca

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Premium Supporter
I hope this leads to a really good PS4 fighter that is not PS All Stars. I would love to see a new franchise started. Completely original.

THTB

When's Syzoth?
I hope this leads to a really good PS4 fighter that is not PS All Stars. I would love to see a new franchise started. Completely original.
I'm thinking we might see a second PSAS, and maybe a Sony exclusive fighter, like KI with Xbone.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Breaking Bad: The fighting game

Saul Goodman will be a set up character. Fun to use, hard to master, but ultimately low tier.
The brothers Moncado will be OP
Walt has low stamina but high damage setups and unblockables. He's the one who knocks(you down with a hard knock down)
Skylar will play like Hawkgirl or Harley Quinn. i.e. an annoying little shit
Walt Jr will have Makoto mobility, but decent damage and very good range on his limbs
Hector Salamanca will be mid tier
Gustavo frings and Mike will be tied for top 2
Tuco plays like El Fuerte when he has lines....of meter"sssssssssssss tight tight tight!"
Hector, make it happen.

Last edited:

C-Sword

Noob
Breaking Bad: The fighting game

Saul Goodman will be a set up character. Fun to use, hard to master, but ultimately low tier.
The brothers Moncado will be OP
Walt has low stamina but high damage setups and unblockables. He's the one who knocks(you down with a hard knock down)
Skylar will play like Hawkgirl or Harley Quinn. i.e. an annoying little shit
Walt Jr will have Makoto mobility, but decent damage and very good range on his limbs
Hector Salamanca will be mid tier
Gustavo frings and Mike will be tied for top 2
Tuco plays like El Fuerte when he has lines....of meter"sssssssssssss tight tight tight!"
Hector, make it happen.

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
Congratulations.

I wish the best for your beloved brother Herman Sanchez too.