What's new

Former Injustice Producer Adam Urbano

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Hey TYM.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone remember the former Injustice 1 producer Adam Urbano?
He was sorta the face of the game for a hot second leading up to release during press tours and crap.

He just randomly showed up on my twitter feed, completely forgot who he was and was super confused for a bit until I remembered it was that dude.

He hadn't posted since 2015, then all of a sudden he posted a bunch of shit, and dude looks homeless and clearly suffering from something.

I don't know if it's some weird twitter joke thing or not.

Kinda concerned for this man, if this is real.

I apologize if I should not have made this thread, but it's kinda freaking me out.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Hey TYM.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone remember the former Injustice 1 producer Adam Urbano?
He was sorta the face of the game for a hot second leading up to release during press tours and crap.

He just randomly showed up on my twitter feed, completely forgot who he was and was super confused for a bit until I remembered it was that dude.

He hadn't posted since 2015, then all of a sudden he posted a bunch of shit, and dude looks homeless and clearly suffering from something.

I don't know if it's some weird twitter joke thing or not.

Kinda concerned for this man, if this is real.

I apologize if I should not have made this thread, but it's kinda freaking me out.
Wow, talking about his phone wanting to obliterate him…and did he just steal some shit from a store?
That’s a hard drop off.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Sounds like a great way to garner sympathy for an upcoming GOFundMe.

NRS should hire him back since they're so brutally "understaffed" smfh.