What's new

FOREVER EL1TE'S NW MU CHART.

E

Eldriken

Dude I can relate to that feeling...being (statistically not assumingly) the best in maths and fighting games :DOGE in school makes people automatically assume that I know everything about them and can't be wrong about them when in reality I don't and I can, not by a long shot lol. The blowups suck though :oops:
Check my message you quoted. I edited it so we can continue to derail this thread.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
@Eldriken hopefully u havent been taking what ive been saying seriously, im kidding, but we need to run the mu too so for the next online tournament ill be ready for the deadly online doomsday

? Have u ever seen djt vs a kabal player in mk9? I doubt u have or else u wouldnt have said "NW cant get in" its called patience, something u lobo players lack
So, you're comparing MK9 to Injustice.

You do know dash blocking doesn't exist in Injustice, and Nightwing has a really shitty walk speed right?

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken hopefully u havent been taking what ive been saying seriously, im kidding, but we need to run the mu too so for the next online tournament ill be ready for the deadly online doomsday
I don't really take anything seriously here. There's no point in it. =P

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Check my message you quoted. I edited it so we can continue to derail this thread.
Yeah I saw, and you can only begin a sentence with and/but if the sentence contains a subject and a verb. It just so happens that your sentence did contain a subject and a verb

this time.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I think this should solve all our problems guys:

NIGHTWING IS SLEPT ON
DOWNPLAYED TO FUCK
OP
BROKEN
KABAL OF INJUSTICE
PLS BAN
PLS NERF
PLS
MB STAFF SPIN IS +18 I MEAN WTF BROKEN AS FUCK
GROUND POUND IS +9 METERLESS I MEAN YOU MAY AS WELL SPAM THAT SHIT
MB IS ALSO +18 CMON
TOO MANY PLUS FRAMES TO BE SHITTY
TOP 5 CONFIRMED
TWO STANCES TO COVER EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE
EVERY MATCHUP IS 7-3 NW YOU GUYS JUST SUCK
NOONE HAS ANY OPTIONS AGAINST THIS INSANE CHARACTER
DOES 35% CHIP WITH FULL METER, NEW TRIDENT RUSH CONFIRMED
NW TO WIN EVO
:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
This chart will show you the mu number and how-to play the matchup generally or how I'd play it.

Raven,5-5? I dont have no experience.

WonderWoman, at least 3.5-6.5
Zone her. If she jumps alot to get pass it or just jumps alot get in staff and jump back 2.

Shazam. 7-3 shazam sucks
Zone him as usual. And be patient on wu since he has teleport.

Joker 5-5

Grundy,6-4

Lex Luther,5-5

Deathstroke, 4-6 but I can agree with 5-5
You can basically counter zone or zone with him the whole time. So you still wanna rush in. But you can always trade with zoning.

Sinestro 3-7 what the fuck are you on

Black Adam, 5-5
You wanna basically get in. J3 in escrima handles divekick and j2 in staff handles it to.

Zod, 3-7 if you dont' have exp don't make a number
No exp but I heard you zone with ground spark if he does IAB. And mb it to hit him.

Zatanna, at least 4-6
Yes I think this mu is 5-5.
Its hard tho. (It can be 4-6 but once you play it. You got it.) What the fuck does that even mean
At far range if your escrima throw ground spark here n there and get in. In staff be patient and counter zone with staff pound.
If she does air teleport j2 may win.

Lobo, 4-6
Zone him in escrima. Mix it up between ground spark n windings. Sometimes dash up and b2. It works. If he has a nukeshell loaded up. Make your wingdings IA. And block after every ground spark.
My corrections are in red

I agree with most of the numbers but the explanations are ass