What's new

For those who pre-ordered a physical copy...

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Did you guys get a code for the beta access? I pre-ordered in store a couple weeks ago and completely forgot about the beta until today so I went and checked my receipt and realized there is nothing on there concerning beta access, no code no nothing.

Should I contact the Gamestop I pre-ordered from or did I miss something?

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Did you guys get a code for the beta access? I pre-ordered in store a couple weeks ago and completely forgot about the beta until today so I went and checked my receipt and realized there is nothing on there concerning beta access, no code no nothing.

Should I contact the Gamestop I pre-ordered from or did I miss something?
They'll probably email the beta codes out when the beta becomes available

Dayvon

Noob
My receipt has a beta code on it. I'm pretty sure it doesn't say beta code though. The gamestop employed highlighted it for me.

KRYS9984

Noob
Distribution of the Beta codes depends on where you pre-ordered the game (in your case Gamestop).

I pre-ordered the Premium Edition from Ebgames in December (Canada's Gamestop) but at the time, the codes were not available. I just called the store and was told that once they receive them, they will contacting customer and it will be printed on a new receipt.

The best option would be to contact your local Gamestop to confirm if the codes were received and if not, what method they will be using to update customers once they're available.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
My receipt has a beta code on it. I'm pretty sure it doesn't say beta code though. The gamestop employed highlighted it for me.
Damn ok. I have looked over mine a few times now and I definitely don't have one. I guess ill have to call or go back to the store at some point with my receipt and work it out.