What's new

For Those Who Like To Write

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
have you thought of just sending it to actual publishers? Not sure why the solo ebook thing is so popular. I hang out on /r/selfpublish a lot and unless you have 10 books out your prob only looking at 500 bucks a year or something.

trufenix

bye felicia
have you thought of just sending it to actual publishers? Not sure why the solo ebook thing is so popular. I hang out on /r/selfpublish a lot and unless you have 10 books out your prob only looking at 500 bucks a year or something.
If I had the money to just "send it to actual publishers" I would, as would any other writer producer in the universe. The rub is the gigantic financial burden between you and your ideas and actually getting it in the hands of people who want it. If I had that kind of money to invest, I wouldn't be posting google drive links on an MK forum.

that's why those self publishers on reddit haven't gone anywhere. That and they think reddit works, ew.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
yeah.. as a bunch of stamps cost more then self publishing

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm still here. Who has some new writing? I finished three lengthy pieces over the last year.
It's not exactly a book, but I have started writing something else: A game. Its a web based puzzle game named after my father with tons of plot, dialogue and clicking. If anyone would like to try it out, I just launched an Alpha version. You can play it here.

No accounts, or installs, or ads or anything, just click and play.