What's new

for the new school ppl who dont know me...

ok everyone thinks im some random noob who came out the wood work. well you are all wrong so just watch this vid first

i was a legend back in mkdc. as you can see yall boy Brady is getting whooped up by none other than me. i cant wait for injustice to come out cause it has sparked back my interest and i hope yall ready to christmas to hit early in April lol. i was a beast (prob the best in mkdc) and im gonna prove it again to yall. time to bring the flash out of retirement :p

KevMack out

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
ok everyone thinks im some random noob who came out the wood work. well you are all wrong so just watch this vid first

i was a legend back in mkdc. as you can see yall boy Brady is getting whooped up by none other than me. i cant wait for injustice to come out cause it has sparked back my interest and i hope yall ready to christmas to hit early in April lol. i was a beast (prob the best in mkdc) and im gonna prove it again to yall. time to bring the flash out of retirement :p

KevMack out
Cool story bro.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This is outrageous!! We all LOVE Detroit and Brady and you BEAT them BOTH?? Maaaan, now I love YOU with the combined love I had for THEM. I'm just scared of what your gonna do in Injustice - thanks for this thread bro. And welcome to TYM.

This is outrageous!! We all LOVE Detroit and Brady and you BEAT them BOTH?? Maaaan, now I love YOU with the combined love I had for THEM. I'm just scared of what your gonna do in Injustice - thanks for this thread bro. And welcome to TYM.

thank you thank you.

i would have vids of beating reo if his ass didnt retire after the first year. consider him lucky :p

make sure u folks check out my channel for more ass whoopings hehe