What's new

Sub-Zero Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokheit

Noob
Well I like Aquaman and Fate, but maaaan I don't know if I'll keep playing them with Sub out soon.
I proably just have Sub-Zero and Poison Ivy. It also looks that Ivy can own some of the characters that potentially will ignore the klone so maybe this time around I got complementary characters. Winter meets Spring.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I proably just have Sub-Zero and Poison Ivy. It also looks that Ivy can own some of the characters that potentially will ignore the klone so maybe this time around I got complementary characters. Winter meets Spring.
It's impossible to forget how to play Aquaman after the 30 seconds it takes to learn him so I'll probably keep him around too.

Lokheit

Noob
I'm really glad that his F4 from MKX is back (it's going to be a recurring advancing move, specially since B12 doesn't seem to be back), but I'm starting to think he doesn't have an OH to mix all those lows.

s1, b1, f1, s2, b2, f2 and s3 are the 7 string starters in Injustice, not all characters have all 7 asigned and so far we know of 6 starters (what used to be his s1 and its follow ups, b33, f33, f42throw, cryo's f122 launcher and the new kicks string).

The new kicks string reminded me of one of Kenshi's strings so maybe it will include an OH launcher later in the string but if that's the only OH you can only mix it with slide (so it will be really unsafe) and always from the same string starter. Hopefully he will get the 7th string starter and it will be an OH, he has tooooooo many lows to not be able to mix them with something.

Lokheit

Noob
It's impossible to forget how to play Aquaman after the 30 seconds it takes to learn him so I'll probably keep him around too.
I'm really glad Sub-Zero's strings are back. Even if some buttons will be switched, they were easy to use. Poison Ivy is a pain for your fingers lol (B2D2,DD12U,B2D2,DBF1 is his main footsie combo... my left thumb hates me lol... at least her Kung Lao string has workarounds so you don't destroy your right thumb so much, but the left one is 100% pain).

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm really glad that his F4 from MKX is back (it's going to be a recurring advancing move, specially since B12 doesn't seem to be back), but I'm starting to think he doesn't have an OH to mix all those lows.

s1, b1, f1, s2, b2, f2 and s3 are the 7 string starters in Injustice, not all characters have all 7 asigned and so far we know of 6 starters (what used to be his s1 and its follow ups, b33, f33, f42throw, cryo's f122 launcher and the new kicks string).

The new kicks string reminded me of one of Kenshi's strings so maybe it will include an OH launcher later in the string but if that's the only OH you can only mix it with slide (so it will be really unsafe) and always from the same string starter. Hopefully he will get the 7th string starter and it will be an OH, he has tooooooo many lows to not be able to mix them with something.
We'll see about it once he gets released in the next month. Just too hyped and can't wait to play him in tourneys.

Lokheit

Noob
I just realized, during one sequence Sub-Zero uses the klone, Superman destroys it with a projectile, and after some hits and stuff, 6 seconds later in the same segment Sub-Zero puts the klone again. So probably either a very fast recharging trait or as some mentioned it might be a "bar" that you consume in fractions like Brainiac or Supergirl and the klone projectiles might be using the same bar.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I just realized, during one sequence Sub-Zero uses the klone, Superman destroys it with a projectile, and after some hits and stuff, 6 seconds later in the same segment Sub-Zero puts the klone again. So probably either a very fast recharging trait or as some mentioned it might be a "bar" that you consume like Brainiac or Supergirl and the klone projectiles might be using the same bar.
Yeah that's what I think it is, and the double klone instantly depletes the bar like Supergirl's walk laser.

July 11th can't come soon enough, I cannot wait to free ji2man and tarded air dashing Kryptonians with my ice clone mmmm mmmmm mmmm! So what will be our theme song guys? I'm so icy by Gucci mane? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.