What's new

Question For Kai Fans, Who Would You Pick As His Mocap and Voice Actor?

Art Lean

Noob
I hate nearly every new character between 4 and 9, but Kai is easily bottom 10.
Don’t get me wrong, I agree and Kai’s as milk-toast as they came, but given the makeovers they’re capable of nowadays I’d pretty much give any of them the benefit of the doubt in an “IF they came back...” redesign conceptual way.

Art Lean

Noob
They did?
I’m going to assume he means in respect of Sub Zero, Jax, Sonya and Johnny all noticeably ageing in the last 27 years, whilst Sub Zero’s young apprentice first introduced 17 years ago is still a tweeny brat who seems to be about the same age as Cassie and Jacqui (especially if the MKX comics are anything to go by)?

I’m going to assume he means in respect of Sub Zero, Jax, Sonya and Johnny all noticeably ageing in the last 27 years, whilst Sub Zero’s young apprentice first introduced 17 years ago is still a tweeny brat who seems to be about the same age as Cassie and Jacqui (especially if the MKX comics are anything to go by)?
Exactly, if it's her regular age from the previous timeline, she would be at least in her late thirties to early forties.

It could be a result of her freezing her self though, she did end up doing so in the previous timeline, so who knows?