What's new

For Honor FT5 Challenges! Tonight

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Starting 4-6pm est tonight I will be streaming FT5s with anyone who is hungry and able!

Playstation 4

Duels - Gear Off

Any stage

Place!? - stream.me/mraquaman

See my Lawbringer and Conqueror! - still learning warden, idk if I will break him out #Knights

Reply if you are interested and I will see you nerds on the battlefield!

already down are -

@CrazyFingers
@Juggs

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hell yeah! Will probably stick with Nobushi, might bring Orochi or someone else out.

Might not make it until 5pm though.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm interested in seeing some high level play of this game. I'll definitely watch the replay if it's going to be made available.

I almost bought For Honor this week, but with Horizon Zero Dawn, Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 coming, I just don't know if I'll have the time. Same reason I didn't pick up NioH.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
It's funny that my faction is Vikings but haven't really used any Vikings in duels. I use Raider but for 4v4, and I haven't really used Warlord since he got nerfed.
He's still super good. Just can't use headbutt as much.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I'm interested in seeing some high level play of this game. I'll definitely watch the replay if it's going to be made available.

I almost bought For Honor this week, but with Horizon Zero Dawn, Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 coming, I just don't know if I'll have the time. Same reason I didn't pick up NioH.
All I read was you're too busy doing jazz hands to play For Honor. :p

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
It's funny that my faction is Vikings but haven't really used any Vikings in duels. I use Raider but for 4v4, and I haven't really used Warlord since he got nerfed.
Me neither. I have been all about the Conqueror since day one.