What's new

FNATIC|Perfect Legend Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at UFGTX!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The legend of Mortal Kombat 9, FNATIC|Perfect Legend, has made yet another return tonight at Keits' Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament X! In an overall stacked NetherRealm Studios weekend, Mortal Kombat received its share of bloodbath with old dogs returning to the top ranks. Featuring other top players such as GGA Dizzy, GGA 16 Bit and HitBox|Tyrant in the top 8 they have proved yet again that Mortal Kombat will not die!

Both NetherReam Studios games, Mortal Kombat and Injustice are seeing players from all over the country attending UFGTX this weekend.

plbanner1.jpg

Mortal Kombat 9 Results via Shoryuken

1. FNATIC|Perfect Legend (Kung Lao, Kabal, Kenshi)
2. GGA|Dizzy (Johnny Cage, Kung Lao)
3. GGA|16 Bit (Kitana)
4. HitBox|Tyrant (Jax)

Grand Finals

GGA|Dizzy (Johnny Cage) vs FNATIC|Perfect Legend (Kung Lao, Kenshi) – 2-3 reset
GGA|Dizzy (Johnny Cage, Kung Lao) vs FNATIC|Perfect Legend (Kenshi, Kung Lao) – 1-3

Losers Finals

GGA|16 Bit (Kitana) vs FNATIC|Perfect Legend (Kung Lao) – 2-3

Top 8 Winners

GGA|Dizzy (Johnny Cage) vs GGA|16 Bit (Kitana)
HB|Tyrant vs FNATIC|Perfect Legend

Top 8 Losers

EMPR|Noobe vs KIT|Foreverking
GGA|Wafflez vs The Panty Christ

GGA|16 Bit (Kitana) vs HitBox|Tyrant (Jax) – 2-0

Results credit to Shoryuken

Attachments

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
PL won fair and square, it was Dizzy's mistake for not going to kung Lao immediately when getting beat by kenshi. He did himself no favors by sticking with Cage.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Did PL seriously stick with and beat Bit's Kitana with Kung Lao or is that a mis-disclosure?

Juffalo

Noob
Goooooddddaaaammm!!! PL warned us that he was coming to wreck shit and he's already started by winning MK lol. God I can't wait for INJ. If PL wins, Blow Ups. If he loses, Blow Up. Its a win-win situation lol.
The community wins every time Carl calls someone out.

Good stuff to the future Injustice champion: our savior PL! That's the Carl we know and love to love.

He said he was gonna make us hold that and now we are indeed holding it and we will keep holding it until EVO 2014.

His MK9 victory at UFGTX confirms that he is indeed and without an ounce of doubt, the second best MK player of all time! Right next to his master and owner REO.

Congrats!

Last edited:

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
PL won fair and square, it was Dizzy's mistake for not going to kung Lao immediately when getting beat by kenshi. He did himself no favors by sticking with Cage.
I was trying to win with just Cage lol, dumb I know. But most are just playing for fun now, myself included. I just went KL to try and make it not a 3-0

Carl likely the most on point in MK atm, and he overcame his masters :)

well to be fair, PL used some of kung lao against cage in both winners and grand finals against Dizzy.

edit: congrats PL, great KL play as always

Last edited: