What's new

flip stance cancelling

I guess we gotta abuse this stuff while it's not yet patched. was beginning to wonder if this could help us in the erron black matchup, with his near broken (or broken?) f4 "mixup" which makes the prepatch mkx sonya mixup tame by comparison.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I guess we gotta abuse this stuff while it's not yet patched. was beginning to wonder if this could help us in the erron black matchup, with his near broken (or broken?) f4 "mixup" which makes the prepatch mkx sonya mixup tame by comparison.
Y’all can, I don’t think it will be hugely beneficial for Scorpion, tbh. But I don’t want to get the muscle memory down if it will be patched out. Plus as I said, I hate OS’s, lol.

Y’all can, I don’t think it will be hugely beneficial for Scorpion, tbh. But I don’t want to get the muscle memory down if it will be patched out. Plus as I said, I hate OS’s, lol.
Agreed. It’s easy enough to hit confirm and make a read on a wake up roll. Patch it out.

Erron Black can use it better lol.
21L212 and B2L2 22 .
If it works it is cool for him as no whiff punish on wake up roll.

Obviously need to patch out lol.

I can't believe that dumb flip stance button is still in NRS games tbh.
They built a tech around it lol.
By the way Skarlet has good use of it to hide her parry animation. :)

I do not know if anyone use flip stance for body faint or something like this. I accidently do it when I mess up the fatal blow input lol. And my opponent is messed up, too.