What's new

Flawless Blocking Reaction

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The only time I can hit it, is if I know it's coming and I'm labbing it. It's not an input we're used to I feel like and it'll take a while for us to get used to it. U2 or U3 feels so far away, even if they really aren't.

u2/u3 after f/block can be done right away or delayed. Just doesn’t work for every case because of recovery.

There is a f/block OS.

I know there was a video on a YouTube channel I think @Evil Canadian channel that talked about how you can easily flawless block after you do a -5 move on block and it basically auto FBs thier reversal/normal.
Yup that’s the OS. It basically gives you a f/block counter and a throw tech. Assuming they use forward throw. I use it sometimes after Scorpion’s b143 is blocked. It’s -5 as well.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Yup that’s the OS. It basically gives you a f/block counter and a throw tech. Assuming they use forward throw. I use it sometimes after Scorpion’s b143 is blocked. It’s -5 as well.
Is there specific moves it will auto FB after scorps B143 is blocked or do different startup moves change that. I was under the impression it only worked on 7f moves after the -5?

Is there specific moves it will auto FB after scorps B143 is blocked or do different startup moves change that. I was under the impression it only worked on 7f moves after the -5?
I’m not too sure about that. Would have to do some testing. The OS is really good to use when your -5 because of the strike/throw mixup.

I know it will f/block pokes like d1/d3. Keep in mind they can block the f/block u2/u3, but they’d have to know it was coming lol.