What's new

Flashy Combos (post combos here)

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
So I've been doing starter into MB SP(4) LK LK LK LK LK LK 123xxBF1 and getting just a bit more damage. I'm trying to see if I can find a timing for the six LKs and end on b22f3, but after a couple hours I can't seem to manage it.

DeftMonk

Noob
I can't play atm since I'm not in America but I left my PS4 there...but if anyone has any combos they feel should be added to help new flash players let me know and I will update op. Thx!

DeftMonk

Noob
So I've been doing starter into MB SP(4) LK LK LK LK LK LK 123xxBF1 and getting just a bit more damage. I'm trying to see if I can find a timing for the six LKs and end on b22f3, but after a couple hours I can't seem to manage it.
I think the gravity would be too high to do that after six lk.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I got it once. b22xxMB SP 4 LK^6 b22f4xxRMS. Feels tighter than Liu's IAFB combos from MKX, so I wouldn't say it's worth attempting.

However, with a tiny revision, the Zyphox 1 bar is pretty legit. Assuming it is known, but saying for posterity's sake
b22f3xxLK d1d2xxMB SL f3 b22f3xxFoF does 541.70 against Superman, competitive mode on.

athina212

Banned
why the combos from the op is outdated??
can someone please to see this??
the op has outdated the combos for flash

can someone make new combos list for flash??

DeftMonk

Noob
why the combos from the op is outdated??
can someone please to see this??
the op has outdated the combos for flash

can someone make new combos list for flash??
You know what bro, you are right it's a travesty and something should be done! As the op (me) mentioned he is out of the country. You should watch happy pows latest utube vid and notate all 500 combos / resets in that thing(btw props happypow that video is swaggy as hell). Once you do that I will put them into the op for all other newcomers.