What's new

Strategy Flash's Buffs 1.04

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
So they gave him a better way in (which he didn't need AT ALL) and nerfed his pressure game. lol NRS

How many times are mid tier characters like Flash, Harley and Grundy going to get nerfed? This is MK9 all over again, NRS is clueless

I give up
Right?! I mean... Do he Dev's seriously know something that Mid-Low Tier characters like Flash, Harley and Green Arrow players talk about, discuss, test, try, crunch don't?!

Who the fuck is sitting around at NRS at the NERF/BUFF board and sliding these fucking characters over to the NERF?!

Who the fuck is saying.. Harley needs this nerf!? Lets take this away from Flash, then give him this... Just because!?

FFS....

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Right?! I mean... Do he Dev's seriously know something that Mid-Low Tier characters like Flash, Harley and Green Arrow players talk about, discuss, test, try, crunch don't?!

Who the fuck is sitting around at NRS at the NERF/BUFF board and sliding these fucking characters over to the NERF?!

Who the fuck is saying.. Harley needs this nerf!? Lets take this away from Flash, then give him this... Just because!?

FFS....
Did batman or superman get nerfed at all this patch?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So they gave him a better way in (which he didn't need AT ALL) and nerfed his pressure game. lol NRS

How many times are mid tier characters like Flash, Harley and Grundy going to get nerfed? This is MK9 all over again, NRS is clueless

I give up
how did they nerf his pressure game? that basically game him a braindead way of getting in.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
If you crouch block MB Lightning Charge, the second hit whiffs and you can full combo punish.
Well if you block it standing you cant punish but that still lame. It is a get in tool so if they are crouching they're not backing way so i guess it can still work

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Does 1, 1 has been buffed ? I mean, it's +7, was it not +5 before the patch ? Maybe it's just a fixed data.

d1 is +1 but can you tell me how was it before please ?

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Since MB LC can be duck blocked and punished this could create a mixup on flash's wakeup between MB sonic pound and MB LC both plus on block

LEGEND

YES!
how did they nerf his pressure game? that basically game him a braindead way of getting in.
he already got in without any problem, now it takes meter to get in with less effort. They nerfed him bad by removing the OTG sonic pound vortex

Folux182

Noob
I just don't understand what they're doing to this character. He's just there. He really isn't anything special and it makes me sad :(