What's new

Flash Tech sharing thread

f24

Don't F*** with a God
We don't have one of these so I thought it would be useful to start one.

Just post any tech you find and wanna share. Videos are preferable to text only explanations, but text works too.

I'll start with some tech against Gorilla Grodd: You can d2 out of his 22 string and trait for full combo punish.

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
Didn't see this posted anywhere, thought I'd share as this has become one of my staple setups. Opponent can tech roll and block if they know the setup/catch on, at which point you can get creative with throws, d1, etc. they can also wakeup, but just armor that if you're concerned.

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
I've played a long ass set vs some pretty solid deadshot today. His b12u3 string will always be punished by bf2 no matter what he does.
Another really useful thing is bf1 vs atrocitus puddle when he has dex starr out.
Basically you punish the puddle with bf1 and dex starrs fireball will hit you out of the animation allowing for a followup b3.
Of course the atrocitus player can sniff that out and not send the fireball with the puddle but that is a different story ofc.

Last edited:
What's up everyone. Just wanted to share some combos and resets I found. First off combo'n a flash kick without trait is possible now, and makes up for a lot of damage. I have found a 59 percent combo in the corner with 1 bar without trait, and you can do a much easier 58 without the jump 3. The biggest thing I haven't seen anyone do is you can get a standing rest in the corner from sonic lift, I also believe you can do this mid screen but it's very hard. Hope it helps y'all out.

Last edited:

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
After the standard corner BNB with B22F3, it's possible to open someone up with a mix up by using F3 as your ender. To allow for this all you have to do is incorporate the MB DB3 extension with B22F3 and go for a double F3. An example BNB would go as follows: B22F3 > LK (DF1) > D1D2 > F3 > F3 > RMS Run > F3.

From here the knockdown, although techable with a roll, still allows for a cross up due to how RMS Run interacts with the opponent. The main weakness of this set up include being susceptible to delayed wake up and putting yourself in the corner if blocked. However, in the ideal scenario you're able to score unclashable damage as replicating this set up only requires that you knock them down with F3 in the corner, so in theory you can put them in a vortex of unclashable damage.

I still need to test it versus the entire cast so if anyone here is willing to help it'd be greatly appreciated!

Video examples below along with my take on applying the standing reset in the corner with MB DB3 and some other combos:

Combo in action

Unclashable Mix Up Examples

WIP Variation of Set Up

Corner Standing Reset With MB DB3 and Others

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
I labbed quite a bit on punish combos and sideswitch options.

If you're cornered and land a punish on someone you can side switch with far sp into whatever you want.
There are some things that you have to take into consideration for female and male characters though.
b22 far sp combos on everyone aswell as f21 and 12 far sp.
112 far sp only on males, the sp will whiff on females.
That opens up other combos options midscreen aswell.
For example you land a 112 punish and go into far sp+mb the opponent bounces over you.
Now to keep the side switch you either do d2 b3 into whatever ender.
If you want to stay on the side you started the combo on you can delay the d2 into b3 or walk back a few frames into b22rmsc,11,32(or b22f3 on some characters).
In general going into far sp seems to net the highest damage aside from db3 starters which are very situational.