What's new

Video/Tutorial Flash God Lord Combo Challenge

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
With 2 months til the release of MKX, I want to put TYM's execution to the test in this combo challenge for Injustice as the Flash.

I challenge TYM members to do that exact same combo with all 4 RMS cancels included.
Conditions:
1) Opponent must be Batman
2) Use a skin other than Elseworld
3) Turn off transition
4) Use the same stage
5) Execute the combo exactly as it's shown

What's the prize you ask? I will offer you something greater than money. You get the prize of being an honorary Flash God Lord! ;)

Execute the combo and post it here! (Make sure it has all 25 hits)

@Zyphox
@SidTheHaze
@The_SNKE
@WITNESS
@AK Harold
@Jim
@GGA Jeremiah
@C88 Zombieekiler
@n-megabytes
@mfkaoz
@SonicFox5000
@Anyone willing to take on the challenge

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
@HoneyBee how man times did you have to attempt this combo (after figuring it out).

Put to you that you also request people film their attempts after they have the combo under their fingers.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@HoneyBee how man times did you have to attempt this combo (after figuring it out).

Put to you that you also request people film their attempts after they have the combo under their fingers.
I have no idea what that second sentence is suppose to mean lol. And I'm not sure. It took me longer to figure out a combo that included 4 RMS cancels than it did to execute it.

That's a stupid title.
Thanks <3

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Honeybee let me show you why I am higher than that of a Flash God Lord
I make the worst best videos
Congrats SonicFox! Not only are you the EVO 2014 Injustice champion, more importantly, you're now an honorary Flash God Lord ;). That second combo was awesome, I just didn't want to do a combo like that as the challenge cause I wanted a bit more substance lol. I've always sucked at cancelling standing 1 into RMS though so I don't even think I could do it without a lot of practice.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Congrats SonicFox! Not only are you the EVO 2014 Injustice champion, more importantly, you're now an honorary Flash God Lord ;). That second combo was awesome, I just didn't want to do a combo like that as the challenge cause I wanted a bit more substance lol. I've always sucked at cancelling standing 1 into RMS though so I don't even think I could do it without a lot of practice.
Ayy lmfao time to use flash in tournament+

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Unfortunately for you, Zod requires fundamentals.
Stop preaching Zod players as monarchs. Yes his execution is hard but that and his zoning are all you need to know. Once they get in just hit them with a d12into anything for another trait into half they're life.

I'd agree with your statement if he wasn't broken good/you were talking about deathstroke again

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I'd agree with your statement if he wasn't broken good/you were talking about deathstroke again
Why would I talk about Deathstroke again? I was right. Everyone else was wrong. But this community will never apologize.

Also, Cowboy and Theo said "Zod is well-balanced".