What's new

Tech Flash 100% combo with 1 50/50 reset

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
sorry if this is well known...

I was taking flash into the lab over the last few days and discovered that he can get a 61% combo off his overhead using 1 bar and a bgb that finishes with 32 that leaves them standing, if you were to go overhead again and used his optimal 39% that would mean you've done 61+39=100% damage and taken away their life bar. This setup requires 2 bars, trait and a bgb;it has almost full screen corner carry btw and doesn't rely on any corner combos.sorry for poor quality...

Last edited:

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
sorry if this is well known...

I was taking flash into the lab over the last few days and discovered that he can get a 61% combo off his overhead 1 using bar and a bgb that finishes with 32 that leaves them standing, if you were to go overhead again and used his optimal 39% that would mean you've done 61+39=100% damage and taken away their life bar. This setup requires 2 bars, trait and a bgb;it has almost full screen corner carry btw and doesn't rely on a ny corner combos.sorry for poor quality...
Some nice flash gameplay m8

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
That's nice but that version of his standing reset actually puts Flash at negative frames. So the only way you would hit your opponent with a 16f overhead after you're negative is if they dropped their controller *cough cough* PL *cough cough*. :DOGE
People still haven't realised that Lex's b13 into vacuum is easily interuptable so I doubt they'll realise that :DOGE

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Lex players are a rare species and why would you use vacuum on block? It's super punishable....
You'll be surprised how often it works...about 90% of players online won't catch on to it being a double low until like game 5 lol, it may be -41 on block but if it hits that's irrelelvant(obviously I dont just throw wit out randomly)i guess it's just kind of a gimmick

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Pffffft unless he got down on his knees and started sucking some dick I fail to see how it's gay :DOGE
I was actually referring to a conversation him and Limbodawg were having in a stream chat but...

but...

it's not gay unless the lights are on :DOGE

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
After handing out multiple infractions (including one that contributed to @Cossner getting banned) , deleting nonsense posts... are we settled yet?

BRUTALITY

Banned
You'll be surprised how often it works...about 90% of players online won't catch on to it being a double low until like game 5 lol, it may be -41 on block but if it hits that's irrelelvant(obviously I dont just throw wit out randomly)i guess it's just kind of a gimmick
what lol

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
how is flashes standing reset done? i know it involves the 32 string but, how do u get the right altitude?

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
how is flashes standing reset done? i know it involves the 32 string but, how do u get the right altitude?
There are certain setups that put them at the right altitude. IMO the most consistent is df1MB 4 df1x4 d2
32. His hardest is probably df1MB b2 d2 32