What's new

FIX THE LAG PLEASE!!!

Shawi

Noob
Wow! I just got the vita version and the lag is downright pathetic! How can this get through to production???? The stage models are way too detailed and it's causing shit to hit the fan. I literally can't do a full mmh combo without it lagging all over the place. Please can this be fixed.

187x

Noob
Wow! I just got the vita version and the lag is downright pathetic! How can this get through to production???? The stage models are way too detailed and it's causing shit to hit the fan. I literally can't do a full mmh combo without it lagging all over the place. Please can this be fixed.
"Please can this be fixed". This isn't the NetherRealm Studios site so i doubt NRS will read this to give you answers. Contact them on twitter and see if you find answers from the pricks.. Yup the lag on the vita is so unacceptable!

Last edited:

Protectobot

More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
YEP!...MMH's my fave' character in the game, but his combos are SO hard to do consistently. I guess it's a lot harder than console cos of the lag. I keep getting the wrong special for my combo enders, but at least that's pretty safe, I guess (same damage). I've only played Injustice on my Vita, so far, and I was warned about him, so I haven't been practicing and learning combos with him much :(

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
Yeah sure, PM me your bank account details and i'll fix the lag for you.