What's new

Fix my character!!!

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I know it's too late in inj's life to be asking for changes. I really just wanted an interesting title. What this thread is really about ate things that are wrong with your character. Not weaknesses, I mean bugs/glitches etc. Things that should never happen. I will start with NW since its my character. He still randomly gets Escrima Fury glitch where on hit it will whiff mid animation and instead of launch it's blocked. So basically you rewarded a free punish of choice for being hit lol. Also, his lows can be parried. I was aware the low portion of b13 could be parried, but u3d3 can also be parried. Not sure of his sweep(d3) but my bet is, that it probably can be parried too. And of course the mids that whiff on crouching chars. Flipkick and Scatterbomb. So....what's wrong with your character?

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Jokers 212 whiffs on a lot of the cast. With green lantern in the corner I do 223 turbine. F3 but get b3 instead.
Jokers gun whiffs on dashing opponents. When Joker throws teeth and blocks a zod charge he gets hit by his own teeth. In the corner I'll do raw acid blossom on teeth and try to jump but when joker jumps forward it's like there is an invisible wall in front of him. His teeth can be thrown out of the stage. His super is a mid on one side and a high in the other. Green lanterns b23 is weird. Jokers gun whiffs against batarangs.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Harleys b2 on floating characters. They supposedly fixed it. But they didn't. In fact they decreased her range on her b2!

Catwomans Low evade. Can we please change the input. I don't think it will make it more usefull but still its a real weird input
And make evade more invincible. Any two/multi hit moves with beat it out before my trait comes out

Zatanna Make it so Aquaman can't Trait between MB Trance

One thing that pisses me off to no end is that there are certain times when an Ice arrow will land and put them in a frozen state and yet even if I attack them immediately afterward they will somehow be able to block as if they had Aquamans trait. It makes no sense. My current theory is that it has something to do with hitting them during a specific frame when they're transitioning between animations. The number one offender of this *BY FAR* is Hawkgirl's mace charge. If I hit her during the animation right when she's completely inverted then she's safe no matter how frozen she looks. I've noticed this happening on other characters at random times as well... but its too inconsistent for me to get a good read on when and where it will happen.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
what about mine in the corner. should it disappear? opponent can still block or wakeup to avoid it.
No, it's already broke enough off a bg bounce. It would just give the same situations in the corner, and his corner game is already strong enough.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
WW feels perfect tbh but I would like more frames to time 23 after b2

Zatanna I think she still has that dumb meter drain glitch where if you cancel trait into bounce cancel you just lose all your meter :/

Hawkgirls 32 string, I can't tell you the amount of times the 2 has whiffed on crouching opponents and I rarely use her

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Zatanna I think she still has that dumb meter drain glitch where if you cancel trait into bounce cancel you just lose all your meter :/
It drains 2 meters. It essentially thinks that Zatanna is doing a bounce cancel from her trait (which is for some stupid reason counted as an attack).

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
But seriously, MMH's f1 is a mid and it whiffs on small Hitbox characters and it's his fastest move. I HATE YOU BATGIRL.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
It drains 2 meters. It essentially thinks that Zatanna is doing a bounce cancel from her trait (which is for some stupid reason counted as an attack).
I thought it was all your meter lol. I had actually forgotten about this until a week or so ago when I was messing around with options from cross up f2. As I sometimes f2-4-cage I've noticed a lot of ppl try to mash out and thought a bounce cancel might be viable against characters unlike WW with her fast d12 string. Guess we'll just have to make do ;)

Last edited:

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
as far as glitches go lex isn't too bad...

unblockable super reset
mine disappears in the corner
11 should be mid
hitbox is too big
dashes could be better
22 is useless outside a combo

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
There's some kind of Nightwing glitch that's been happening since Day 1 where I jump and it's either really slow or I can't reach an interactable, which is weird considering Nightwing's the most acrobatic hero in the DC Universe.

For real though, Nightwing freaks out when someone's above him and Staff S1 sometimes whiffs on crouch. Also, on a completely-related note, it's really annoying when it has the block adv. for a move that doesn't come out on block e.g. Superman's F2D13.