What's new

Five Buffs Scorpion Needs

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
You're meme. Not the most pragmatic player, always an agenda behind you. You want practically a character to be s tier, but other s tier characters to get nerfed. No one smart trusts you or what you have to say. In fact, you hate it here, call people names and still come back.

Scorpion is fine.
Scorpion sucks bruv lol

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Like ive said 1 million times, the more you guys complain the more you reveal that youre a scrub.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
The problem with dot is that it seems to act like buffs do in this game. It gets canceled out by any fatal or krushing blows.

Scorpion doesn't suck. He is a solid character, not top tier good but viable.

Raptor is doing pretty good with V3 on streams vs well known top players.
One guy who was a top level MKX player does well in online play, while every offline tournament features 0 Scorpions. Solid character and viable for sure...

My main is scorpion, and he is good.
I think the reason why he is not used so much in tournaments is that, there are more practical chars and variations than him.
On paper, he is solid and good, but in practice there are so many chars that have bullshit and fuck neutral than scorp, and this game is not actually about neutral as we thought qhen the game was released.

If this game was based on neutrl, scorp would be at least top 5, but competing with bullshit that nrs puts in the game....it is difficult to stay there having only good neutral tools.

I saw sonic fox jax guide yesterday and it is amazing how broke the game is competitively and how broken that char is, and nobody is talking about it.

The answer is always "uow...which char should I pick to cover that situation" instead of "what my char can do in this situation", because this ia so not hiw the game works.

If you want to buff scorp your interest is to give him bullshit and maintain the flaws of the game in your favor, not a better game.

the opinions of online scorpions probably don't matter or shouldn't matter because the things that made him apparently so good he needed to be nerfed was wifi and mid teleport. competent high level offline players didn't get bullied by scorpion nearly as much as people who just complain about him here did. a lot of the scorpion players just ran away because they got rid of mid teleport and just oh well on to the next character people are saying is super good.

Zviko

Noob
He's unsafe and has gaps everywhere. F4 string is pretty much useless at high level. And F3 is not half as scary since almost everyone is a god at flawless blocking.