What's new

First To Ten - Exclusive with PND Ketchup

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I'm glad that Ketchup talked about his experiences with Quake and, specifically, commentating Quakecon and Dreamhack Denver. Quakecon, and to an only slightly lesser extent Dreamhack, is a veritable institution in the Esports scene, probably one of, if not the, longest running event in the history of competitive games. Being trusted to commentate for that is an honor, and it always kills me when people try to claim that they, as NRS commentators, aren't professional enough to handle the job.

Not only that, Quakeworld, Quake Live, and Quake III: Arena are all incredibly fast paced games that have to account for minute decision-making at a rapid fire pace, just like fighting games. If these two guys can handle that clean enough that they are able to commentate Id's games at a high level, why couldn't they do fighters?

Anyways, great interview!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Awesome interview, it's really great to read about one of the most known people in our scene and one half of my favorite FGC/NRS/MK commentary due. This two brothers are huge part of this community that show how goos it can really be.

Also I'm totally agree with him regarding Madzin and Sakron as well as ESL in general. I remember the iconic set thst these two had at Season 3 week 6 with Madzin getting the clutch comeback of a PIXEL againt Sakron, that was huge beyond any belief.

Once again awesome stuff, looking forward to the next interview.