What's new

First Source Crystal Multiverse Event now up and running!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
@MKF30 yes there are two of them, 500 crystals for each.

Also all of you guys that are mad about the requirements, did you really think it was gonna be that easy, or that the amount of source crystals is gonna be huge? I have not idea what advertisements you guys are talking about but as far as I know they didn't advertise that in an explosive why to even give the assumption that there will be more crystals or it will be easier. I think you guys just expected way too much. You just got too hyped, it's not their fault. You got too excited that this is even happening and you just took it out of proportions, or at least that's what it seems.

And for the record, it's not THAT hard like earning a Legendary Gear, also not to mention they already gave us 2500 crystals for free. not too long ago.

Just my two cents.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@MKF30 yes there are two of them, 500 crystals for each.

Also all of you guys that are mad about the requirements, did you really think it was gonna be that easy, or that the amount of source crystals is gonna be huge? I have not idea what advertisements you guys are talking about but as far as I know they didn't advertise that in an explosive why to even give the assumption that there will be more crystals or it will be easier. I think you guys just expected way too much. You just got too hyped, it's not their fault. You got too excited that this is even happening and you just took it out of proportions, or at least that's what it seems.

And for the record, it's not THAT hard like earning a Legendary Gear, also not to mention they already gave us 2500 crystals for free. not too long ago.

Just my two cents.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.