First Source Crystal Multiverse Event now up and running!

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Charybdis, Jan 12, 2018 at 11:04 AM.

By Charybdis on Jan 12, 2018 at 11:04 AM
  1. Charybdis

Charybdis "What if all the myths were true..."
    News Editor

Source Crystals, and their rarity, have become something of a bugbear for many Injustice 2 players. With shaders and premier skins locked away behind Crystals, and with Crystals being essentially a limited resource in Injustice 2, it seemed to some as though NRS was pushing players towards spending real money on in-game items.

Well, no more! Or at least, not for another 70 hours.

[​IMG]

In the Injustice 2 Multiverse right now, players can complete a 'world' for Source Crystals.

Players can obtain 500 Crystals for completing all objectives, with no entry cost to attempt the 'world'. The event will be up for 70 hours, and also offers epic gear for Cheetah and Atrocitus as well as Platinum and Diamond Motherboxes.

On the down side, this event can only be completed once and the 500 Crystals on offer amounts to fraction of a shader. So while this isn't going to provide players with all the Crystals they could ever want, it's a start.

Check back to TestYourMight.com regularly for all the most up-to-date news on Injustice 2, the Mortal Kombat series and all NRS happenings!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 11:20 AM
    Roy Arkon, TAKUMA, MKF30 and 4 others like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Charybdis, Jan 12, 2018 at 11:04 AM.

1. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      TROOF! Thats the only thing thats been getting better, is the DLC and they better make the last dlc character(s) the BEST ;)
      MKF30 likes this.
    2. Zerodegreez
      Zerodegreez
      Better than nothing is exactly the attitude that allows them to be stingy like this. They can afford to be more Generous. The grind is not worth it.

I did the first one just for the Sub-Zero Epic Gear but I don't have the level 20 characters for the 2nd one.

The requirements are Bullshit and the reward is even bigger Bullshit. Make it 1000 source Crystals at least per event. They are way too hard to get without spending real money. Seriously, you can't even get a Shader as mentioned by others.

Had we not voiced our frustrations Legendary Gear requirements would not have changed.

I say I'd rather nothing and they do Better. Let them know again that this is Bullshit.
      MKF30 and JBeezYBabY like this.
    3. MKF30
      MKF30
      Well, the content is pretty loaded and storymode is pretty epic too no doubt. I just want MK 11 already though lol.
      JBeezYBabY likes this.
    4. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      @MKF30 yes there are two of them, 500 crystals for each.

Also all of you guys that are mad about the requirements, did you really think it was gonna be that easy, or that the amount of source crystals is gonna be huge? I have not idea what advertisements you guys are talking about but as far as I know they didn't advertise that in an explosive why to even give the assumption that there will be more crystals or it will be easier. I think you guys just expected way too much. You just got too hyped, it's not their fault. You got too excited that this is even happening and you just took it out of proportions, or at least that's what it seems.

And for the record, it's not THAT hard like earning a Legendary Gear, also not to mention they already gave us 2500 crystals for free. not too long ago.

Just my two cents.
      Marinjuana and MKF30 like this.
    5. Doctor Angel
    6. MKF30
      MKF30
      Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
      Roy Arkon likes this.
    7. Parasurama
      Parasurama
      I like the idea and do not mind the low reward but the requirements are silly.
    8. thlityoursloat
      thlityoursloat
      i'm pretty sure they meant for these events to reduce the money you spend on source crystals rather than make purchasing them redundant lol.