What's new

First Source Crystal Multiverse Event now up and running!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Source Crystals, and their rarity, have become something of a bugbear for many Injustice 2 players. With shaders and premier skins locked away behind Crystals, and with Crystals being essentially a limited resource in Injustice 2, it seemed to some as though NRS was pushing players towards spending real money on in-game items.

Well, no more! Or at least, not for another 70 hours.

In the Injustice 2 Multiverse right now, players can complete a 'world' for Source Crystals.

Players can obtain 500 Crystals for completing all objectives, with no entry cost to attempt the 'world'. The event will be up for 70 hours, and also offers epic gear for Cheetah and Atrocitus as well as Platinum and Diamond Motherboxes.

On the down side, this event can only be completed once and the 500 Crystals on offer amounts to fraction of a shader. So while this isn't going to provide players with all the Crystals they could ever want, it's a start.

Check back to TestYourMight.com regularly for all the most up-to-date news on Injustice 2, the Mortal Kombat series and all NRS happenings!

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
500 crystals, you know what that gets you? Another 8 runs through the event to get one shader....bs. better than nothing I guess lol.

edit: ONE FUCKING TIME! OMFG I HATE THIS SHIT
Yeah...thats basically peanuts....but eh, i guess its better than nothing. Maybe down the line they will provide more of these MV with more source crystals.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Haha aye I'm alive, just been busy as bejaysus. After the masters, work kicked into overdrive so I fell out of practice big time. May get back into it for MK11 down the line

Raider

Noob
For 500 SC requirements are a little bit too much.
lvl 20 characters i never play, Epic gear pieces for specific characters that i don't have... won't even bother.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Not to sound lazy or anything but this doesn't sound worth just 500 SC in my opinion, a level 20 BB required? really? I'll just buy 15-20 bucks worth lol, it's really not a lot of money and I get a lot more for the price. It's cool if you have the requirements though. I'll wait til the next one, I have level 20 for like 5 characters. Sadly, BB ain't one of them lol.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Not to sound lazy or anything but this doesn't sound worth just 500 SC in my opinion, a level 20 BB required? really? I'll just buy 15-20 bucks worth lol, it's really not a lot of money and I get a lot more for the price. It's cool if you have the requirements though. I'll wait til the next one, I have level 20 for like 5 characters. Sadly, BB ain't one of them lol.
DAAAAYUM! I didnt even notice that lvl 20 BB. So its basically lvl 20 for most characters to grind for this MV? If so...i aint doing that shit....not worth the grind for the fraction of nothing.

Raider

Noob
I love how ppl are dragging them on twitter. They are advertising it like they are giving... idk. 5 or 10k crystals, not 500... that's like 10% amount you need for one color... what a joke.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
DAAAAYUM! I didnt even notice that lvl 20 BB. So its basically lvl 20 for most characters to grind for this MV? If so...i aint doing that shit....not worth the grind for the fraction of nothing.
Yeah I mean it should have been something like 10-15 ladders of things that anyone can do with any character, I hate it when they put those kinds of limitations, it's like they know next to nobody uses BB lol. I think what bugs a lot of people is that they're really hyping it up on twitter for only 500, should be minimum of 1000 or 2000.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah I mean it should have been something like 10-15 ladders of things that anyone can do with any character, I hate it when they put those kinds of limitations, it's like they know next to nobody uses BB lol. I think what bugs a lot of people is that they're really hyping it up on twitter for only 500, should be minimum of 1000 or 2000.
*sigh* Again...another awesome concept to bring us in with shitty execution to leave us out!

HASHTAG/AnotherFAIL