First Source Crystal Multiverse Event now up and running!

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Charybdis, Jan 12, 2018.

By Charybdis on Jan 12, 2018 at 11:04 AM
  1. Charybdis

Charybdis "What if all the myths were true..."
    News Editor

Source Crystals, and their rarity, have become something of a bugbear for many Injustice 2 players. With shaders and premier skins locked away behind Crystals, and with Crystals being essentially a limited resource in Injustice 2, it seemed to some as though NRS was pushing players towards spending real money on in-game items.

Well, no more! Or at least, not for another 70 hours.

[​IMG]

In the Injustice 2 Multiverse right now, players can complete a 'world' for Source Crystals.

Players can obtain 500 Crystals for completing all objectives, with no entry cost to attempt the 'world'. The event will be up for 70 hours, and also offers epic gear for Cheetah and Atrocitus as well as Platinum and Diamond Motherboxes.

On the down side, this event can only be completed once and the 500 Crystals on offer amounts to fraction of a shader. So while this isn't going to provide players with all the Crystals they could ever want, it's a start.

Check back to TestYourMight.com regularly for all the most up-to-date news on Injustice 2, the Mortal Kombat series and all NRS happenings!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Roy Arkon, TAKUMA, MKF30 and 4 others like this.
Staff writer, news editor and token European on the TYM news team.

Buff Superman's F23.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Charybdis, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Briggs8417
      Briggs8417
      500 crystals, you know what that gets you? Another 8 runs through the event to get one shader....bs. better than nothing I guess lol.

edit: ONE FUCKING TIME! OMFG I HATE THIS SHIT
    2. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      Yeah...thats basically peanuts....but eh, i guess its better than nothing. Maybe down the line they will provide more of these MV with more source crystals.
      Briggs8417 likes this.
    3. Revenant Zero
      Revenant Zero
      *waits for Aquaman Multiverse* -_-
    4. DDutchguy
      DDutchguy
      ...just 500 crystals? Come on man, I expected a couple thousand at least so I could buy at least one shader after completing it. But apparently that's too much to ask.
    5. 1man3letters
    6. IrishMantis
      IrishMantis
      Litterally about to say, you're still alive so
      Charybdis likes this.
    7. Charybdis
      Charybdis
      Haha aye I'm alive, just been busy as bejaysus. After the masters, work kicked into overdrive so I fell out of practice big time. May get back into it for MK11 down the line
    8. Braindead
      Braindead
      On PC there are 2 source crystal MVs up not one.
    9. Raider
      Raider
      For 500 SC requirements are a little bit too much.
      lvl 20 characters i never play, Epic gear pieces for specific characters that i don't have... won't even bother.
      JBeezYBabY likes this.
    10. just_2swift
      just_2swift
      In other news. Cyborg can still use his grapple hook while special move hexed.
      Marlow and JBeezYBabY like this.
    11. HellblazerHawkman
      HellblazerHawkman
      BASTARDS
      MKF30 likes this.
    12. Charybdis
      Charybdis
      [​IMG]
      Braindead likes this.
    13. Braindead
      Braindead
      Lol well we didn't get the free 2000 SC you guys got a few weeks ago so I guess it's a compensation.
    14. Jhonnykiller45
      Jhonnykiller45
      PS4 has two SC MVs too. Just beat them and got 1000 crystals for free
      Roy Arkon and Braindead like this.
    15. Braindead
      Braindead
      Man these requirements are RIP for me.

I only have a lvl 20 Wowo and that's it.
      Parasurama likes this.
    16. MKF30
      MKF30
      Not to sound lazy or anything but this doesn't sound worth just 500 SC in my opinion, a level 20 BB required? really? I'll just buy 15-20 bucks worth lol, it's really not a lot of money and I get a lot more for the price. It's cool if you have the requirements though. I'll wait til the next one, I have level 20 for like 5 characters. Sadly, BB ain't one of them lol.
      Raider and JBeezYBabY like this.
    17. DarksydeDash
      DarksydeDash
      Got it all done :D
      Roy Arkon and MKF30 like this.
    18. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      DAAAAYUM! I didnt even notice that lvl 20 BB. So its basically lvl 20 for most characters to grind for this MV? If so...i aint doing that shit....not worth the grind for the fraction of nothing.
      MKF30 and Raider like this.
    19. Raider
      Raider
      I love how ppl are dragging them on twitter. They are advertising it like they are giving... idk. 5 or 10k crystals, not 500... that's like 10% amount you need for one color... what a joke.
      MKF30 and JBeezYBabY like this.
    20. MKF30
      MKF30
      Yeah I mean it should have been something like 10-15 ladders of things that anyone can do with any character, I hate it when they put those kinds of limitations, it's like they know next to nobody uses BB lol. I think what bugs a lot of people is that they're really hyping it up on twitter for only 500, should be minimum of 1000 or 2000.
      JBeezYBabY likes this.
    21. Sage Leviathan
      Sage Leviathan
      It requires Lv. 20 DLC characters I don't even have. What the fuck.
      Vigilante24, Espio and JBeezYBabY like this.
    22. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      *sigh* Again...another awesome concept to bring us in with shitty execution to leave us out!

HASHTAG/AnotherFAIL
    23. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Already completed them all. 500 Crystals for each event, 1000 crystals for both :)
      MKF30 likes this.
    24. MKF30
      MKF30
      Other than that I am happy with their DLC though, really excited for TMNT.

@Roy Arkon there's two events? You got 1000? Nice.
      Roy Arkon and JBeezYBabY like this.