What's new

First Screen Shots Released for "Injustice|Gods Among Us"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios has recently sent us some very high-resolution images from the new DC Universe fighter, "Injustice|Gods Among Us". A few of them have been seen before and we also have a few new ones for you showing off some special moves from Batman and possibly Harley Quinn and Solomon Grundy. We have uploaded them to our Facebook page, so they are all there ready to be viewed, check them out!

dcf3.png

Click here to view the screen shots!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
well, we can see Joker on the computer screen in one of those shots, so that's a pretty obvious sign of something...

NKZero

Noob
It looks like Superman is doing an EX move lol. That little red circle around him as he is doing the eye lasers...

I wonder if they will employ the same meter management system or similar in this game like they did with MK9.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Grundy better not turn out to be sheeva.... I'm seeing the air grab and ground stomp in the pics lol.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Harley seems to be a zoning char (with pistols and bombs), Solomon seems to be Sheeva indeed lol. I like Wonder Woman's costume and her playstyle seems to be spacing (with lasso) + melee (sword and shield) - I really like the sound of this, plus she's a "power" character.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It looks like Superman is doing an EX move lol. That little red circle around him as he is doing the eye lasers...

I wonder if they will employ the same meter management system or similar in this game like they did with MK9.
That seems to appear when he does his super attack, it also shows up in the trailer.

In one screen flash is doing an uppercut, I hope that's just like a dragon punch and not a universal uppercut. You guys said it yourselves, this isn't MK, DON"T GO DOWN THAT ROUTE.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
First off, can anyone confirm that this is a 2D fighter? I really hope so. Otherwise, this just seems like MKvsDC2.

Secondly, this LOOKS amazing. Love the graphics and the redesign of the characters.

Lastly, I think NRS may be using this game as sort of a testing grounds for MK10, and that makes me happy.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
First off, can anyone confirm that this is a 2D fighter? I really hope so. Otherwise, this just seems like MKvsDC2.

Secondly, this LOOKS amazing. Love the graphics and the redesign of the characters.

Lastly, I think NRS may be using this game as sort of a testing grounds for MK10, and that makes me happy.
Check the front page... 2D was confirmed yesterday by Boon.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Awww, man looking good looking good. I really hope this uses a different meter system from MK9 by the way

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I hate how NRS teases us with these 1080p screenshots like they did with MK9, as if to say "yeah, this is how good the game COULD look if consoles could handle it. What's that? A PC version? What is this 'PC' you speak of?"

With that said, the visuals look amazing. I have to comment on how weird that one shot of Flash and Superman looks: Superman is in this dynamic power pose with a masterfully crafted expression of anger on his face, and Flash is just kind of standing there like an idiot, stiff as a board. The fuck?

well, we can see Joker on the computer screen in one of those shots, so that's a pretty obvious sign of something...
it's a close up of the pic of grundy vs harley quinn. they're showing the attention to detail they're putting into the game. i hope so at least.

Man, whoever is doing the character concept work on this is out-and-out legit. Love, love, love the way Flash and Batman look.

There DEFINITELY needs to be options to be allowed to turn on and off stage hazards and transitions. For tournament/competitive purposes of course (and if necessary). Would HATE to see a ridiculous amount of stage bans, due to glitches, or characters allowed to use hazards for infinites/inescapable traps.

And also be allowed to select the different stage segments in the stage select screen.

Example:

* Select Batcave normally

* Select Batcave A (batmobile room)

* Select Batcave B (batcave catacombs)

* Select Batcave C (batcave elevator)

Man I wish I was working on this game...the more I think about it. -__-