What's new

Question - Nimble First Online Match With Nimble | How Did I Do? Tips?

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Clearly, this is really sloppy and it was drop city. Wasn't in the lab for too long, and don't know a huge amount of setups and all that. I came in prepared with getting some combos an ok amount of the time.
Don't be a rude asshole is all I ask. Thanks! (Surprised I actually won lol)
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT HOW I USUALLY PLAY. I WAS FOCUSING ONLY ON TRYING TO FIND WHERE TO HIT THE COMBOS ONLINE.

Arzumis

Noob
You did alot of b1d4 forceball which is bad in itself but you almost always did a d3 afterwards, Tisk tisk

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
You need to confirm pokes. Anyone with half a brain would've blocked the d3s and punished you for mashing buttons. You had a lot of full combo punish opportunities but instead of doing f412 you mashed d3. Also b2 -> f412 xx db4 is much better than f21.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
You need to confirm pokes. Anyone with half a brain would've blocked the d3s and punished you for mashing buttons. You had a lot of full combo punish opportunities but instead of doing f412 you mashed d3. Also b2 -> f412 xx db4 is much better than f21.
Thank you. As I said before though, I was really just focusing on getting the combos online. I don't actually play like that against good players x)