What's new

First look at the new Batman! Thoughts?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Like I'm not saying he'd beat them in a fight that's not the point. And I really see the voice as the only draw, once again my opinion. Iv read too many batman comics to like Ben's the best

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
A lot people think the female motorcyclist is catwoman. If that's true and that is her actual suit then it's incredibly underwhelming

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Apparently the story takes inspiration from Zero Year. The suit in the pictures on the bike would fit, Batman wore a very torn up and battered prototype suit for a large portion of that comic.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Is it really that difficult to make a Batman movie? For fuck’s sake, he’s a billionaire, he can’t wear piece of shit ugly ass costume and not have white eyes in it. I wish I could make a movie about him

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Is it really that difficult to make a Batman movie? For fuck’s sake, he’s a billionaire, he can’t wear piece of shit ugly ass costume and not have white eyes in it. I wish I could make a movie about him
Yeah I wish that too, Matt Reeves makes suuuuuchhh baaaad movies.

I woulda rather had you than Zach though

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not too worried this is merely his prototype suit, prototypes never look good just look at ironman's lol looks like the iron giant mini lol

MKF30

Joel Schumacher was the best Batman film director, I wish he was the one directing this film instead. :DOGE
The first 2 were good, 3 and 4 were trash though. Especially Clooney batman....god I hate that movie lol

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
The first 2 were good, 3 and 4 were trash though. Especially Clooney batman....god I hate that movie lol
But dude, 1 and 2 had no comedy, they had no bat credit cards or jim carrey or ice puns!

Now look at QUALITY:

Good lord, the QUALITY at display here. Burton and Nolan can't keep up with this genius, why would anyone expect Reeves to do that either? :DOGE

MKF30

But dude, 1 and 2 had no comedy, they had no bat credit cards or jim carrey or ice puns!

Now look at QUALITY:

Good lord, the QUALITY at display here. Burton and Nolan can't keep up with this genius, why would anyone expect Reeves to do that either? :DOGE
First thought you were dead serious then you posted the Arnold "ice puns" and the doggy troll face lol. It was funny in a bad way but will admit the comedy was there who could forget babes "arrrgggg Bane!!" Lol

If dc did it now would work, just look at marvel and their dance offs.:D

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
You guys are all Mad.. Batman & Robin is a classic.

No one is going to sit around and tell you that the film is a "good film"... but it is past bad... past "so bad its good" into a zone that few films reach apart form films like The Room and Planet Nine and stuff.

Batman & Robin is utterly unique in cinema, it is ridiculous quotable and it is a trip to watch. In its own way, it succeeds at a films core requirement, it can entertain. I mean, someone posted a YouTube video of quotes just a few posts above. Why? To make fun of it sure, but also as it is just so mind blindingly awesome that it is actually unbelievable. I mean you can not believe your eyes when you watch it.

A great example (staying in DC comcis) is Catwoman. That film is just bad, with no redeeming qualities. Just a strait up stinker. No one is sharing vids of that film or posting clips 23 years after it was released. No one is quoting Catwoman in youtube comments to sub-zero reveal videos. This film will be known and watched and in the zeitgeist longer than many "good" films.

Batman & Robin is, in its own way, an absolute classic. A unique movie that is unlike pretty much anything on film. period. Get a case of beer, some mates and give it a watch, bet you have more fun than watching it than most pther films this year.

Try not to take everything so seriouly!

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
You guys are all Mad.. Batman & Robin is a classic.

No one is going to sit around and tell you that the film is a "good film"... but it is past bad... past "so bad its good" into a zone that few films reach apart form films like The Room and Planet Nine and stuff.

Batman & Robin is utterly unique in cinema, it is ridiculous quotable and it is a trip to watch. In its own way, it succeeds at a films core requirement, it can entertain. I mean, someone posted a YouTube video of quotes just a few posts above. Why? To make fun of it sure, but also as it is just so mind blindingly awesome that it is actually unbelievable. I mean you can not believe your eyes when you watch it.

A great example (staying in DC comcis) is Catwoman. That film is just bad, with no redeeming qualities. Just a strait up stinker. No one is sharing vids of that film or posting clips 23 years after it was released. No one is quoting Catwoman in youtube comments to sub-zero reveal videos. This film will be known and watched and in the zeitgeist longer than many "good" films.

Batman & Robin is, in its own way, an absolute classic. A unique movie that is unlike pretty much anything on film. period. Get a case of beer, some mates and give it a watch, bet you have more fun than watching it than most pther films this year.

Try not to take everything so seriouly!
this pretty much sums up my thoughts as well on the film, trolling aside. It's such an spectacular fuckup yet it's so fucking funny for all the wrong reasons. Arnold alone drives the film into the so bad its good territory, to say nothing of other stuff that also further drives the film into that territory like the bat credit card, anything and everything surrounding Clooney's Batman, the "rivalry" between Batman and Robin (which really amounts to Robin being whiny as fuck lol), bat nipples and bat asses suit closeups, etc.

I urge anyone who ever has a passing interest in Batman to watch this film. It's so fucking hilarious it has to be seen to be believed.

MKF30

For what it is it's a fun, silly and cheesy movie. If you pay close attention to detailed you can actually see one of the icicles bounce back to its sculpt because its rubber in one scene, they also recycled a scene. Which alot of films do.

I mean on a serious note when you co pare it to just about any other batman film, it's understandable to see it as the bottom of the barrel but I would say it's good for a kid or family movie batman as oppose to say Keaton first film, nolan verse, bvs and probably this new movie looks very noir, gritty theme going on. I remember as a kid seeing it in theatres and people moaning with the many, cheesy punks lol but I laughed put loud everytime Arnold said his for some reason lol

Wigy

There it is...
was wondering why traffic was all goofed the other day to work.

Then realised that they were filming batman in the necropolis.

MKF30

was wondering why traffic was all goofed the other day to work.

Then realised that they were filming batman in the necropolis.
You live near where they were filming? That's cool I mean not if you're stuck in traffic lol.

Wigy

There it is...
You live near where they were filming? That's cool I mean not if you're stuck in traffic lol.
Yeah they're using Glasgow to film it. Tbh parts do look a little shitty and Gotham lel

Opening scene of world war Z was the main square in Glasgow too. Happened to walk through town when all that was getting filmed.

MKF30

Yeah they're using Glasgow to film it. Tbh parts do look a little shitty and Gotham lel

Opening scene of world war Z was the main square in Glasgow too. Happened to walk through town when all that was getting filmed.
That's cool. Here in nyc we've had quite a few movies over the years, people would hang on rooftops and streets away to take pictures which was cool.

Wigy

There it is...
That's cool. Here in nyc we've had quite a few movies over the years, people would hang on rooftops and streets away to take pictures which was cool.
Yeah we don't get a whole lot of movies filmed here so it's just cool when you see stuff. Wee Scotland.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Here, a decent amount of movies get filmed here in New Mexico. The Rock and I believe Kevin Hart both worked out at one of the gyms I go to while he was filming jumanji 2. Lots of westerns get filmed here as well cause its the middle of the fuckin desert. Breaking Bad, 2 hours away from me in Albuquerque.

MKF30

Yeah some films are crazy when you think about the fact that they film all around the world. All the CW shows for example are filmed in Vancouver though Supergirl used to be in Cali.