What's new

Firestorms Plus on Block 50/50 Vortex

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
really good.
yeah its not as broken as batman's
are here more damaging options?
also test if they can backdash, because neutral jump takes about 2-3 frames to activate while dashing takes 1 frame.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
really good.
yeah its not as broken as batman's
are here more damaging options?
also test if they can backdash, because neutral jump takes about 2-3 frames to activate while dashing takes 1 frame.
I tested backdash and I personally couldn't get a backdash out at all, if it is doable, its very hard and you would have to guess which way to backdash as-well.

Can probably do more damage in places, but its all very basic firestorm stuff. Bgb helps keep the vortex cheap as firestorm has no launchers outside of level 3 for no meter.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Good stuff! FS can also do this with a slight walk forward (or back, haven't played him in a while I can't remember) J3 without the airdash in the same situation. Depending on where you position yourself before your jump will decide whether you cross up or not and J3 launches without meter.

Is there any practical ways to set this up without a BGB? Seeing as you need to end in MT to do this means you can't start with a usual bnb. You could maybe start with MbBlast but getting a B3 off that is pretty inconsistent and even if you did it would cost two bars.

This is a great concept though, very nice find

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Actually you get more hit adv off non mb MT when in trait and you can end max damage combos with that off a 50/50. You should be able to do this exact same thing without meter in trait and might potentially be able to kill with one guess for 2 bars. This actually seems like great stuff, can't wait to lab it later

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Actually you get more hit adv off non mb MT when in trait and you can end max damage combos with that off a 50/50. You should be able to do this exact same thing without meter in trait and might potentially be able to kill with one guess for 2 bars. This actually seems like great stuff, can't wait to lab it later
Jump 3 can be a nightmare to hit confirm :(

I already have a video on that, its just more situational when trait is involved.

Best times to use this are when you have launched with atomic burst. Bgb. Mb b3 or just b3. Atomic burst anti air starter.

What I have so far.

jcbowie

...more deadly than the dawn.
It looks like maybe you could still do this if you omit the shield activation after the forward dash? But I dunno, 24 frames is a fair amount to lose.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Ahh ok, so you can jail the 112 off the cross up? Would be pretty hard to hit confirm molten trap off that?