What's new

Firestorm - Trait Discussion

fireborg

Noob
It's not a guarantee hit since they are allowed to block after molten trap.
yeah tried it in training mode, still bit retarded coz he is obviously traped, but i guess maybe just the lower part of the body, sorry for posting did not mean to spam

fireborg

Noob
It’s not a guaranteed hit. I won’t reply anymore since you know better. Good luck.
yeah tried it in training mode, still bit retarded coz he is obviously traped, but i guess maybe just the lower part of the body, sorry for posting did not mean to spam

do not take it personally it just seemd obvious to me since he was traped, but i learned something new

Reactions: jmt

fireborg

Noob
Well listen when we tell you something. I’ve been playing firestorm since day 1 and I basically know everything about him. Before you start posting videos you need to learn how to play him first. There is a very very small chance you are gonna show us something new. Go back and read some previous posts to learn tech and combos and that will help you catch up.
hey man, I get your point :) at the same time, i might know bit more about the game that you think :) just a mistake, just saying

Last edited:

fireborg

Noob
You don’t
i actually do, defintely more that you suggested, lol dude be cocky, from my experience the guys who are at pro level are usally humble and cool , so either you not as good as you think, or maybe 2 quick 2 judge, either way i do not really care

Last edited:

fireborg

Noob
Yep that’s it lol. Listen dude you posted 2 things that I replied to trying to help you out and both times you came back saying I was wrong and then after you realized I was actually right you came back apologizing. Now you are coming on here all cocky and defensive for some strange reason. You’re calling me cocky when I did nothing cocky and you don’t even know who the fuck I am. You don’t know that I’m friends with multiple top players and I train with them. You didn’t even know that you can block after trait trap lmfao. Good luck.
whatever, i wont argue, this is getting too petty for me, if you do not want 2 come across as cocky don't suggest people to "learn combos" to catch up, anyway won't spam the feed any longer