What's new

Firestorm Glitch vs Aquaman: Completely negates his trait with Molten trap

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Cupcake posted this on twitter but I didnt see anyone talking aboot it here, thought id post my video explaining it. This is a huge up for us in this MU that we already didnt do too bad in lol

EDIT: ive been in the lab, it works against superman freeze breath, captain cold ground freeze, and supergirl freeze breath. However a few of these are super specific timing for him to try and trait

Last edited:

STB Shujinkydink

Its a nerf to Aquaman and not a glitch. Basically when Aquaman is in a capture he cannot trait out of a B3 or F3. He can however trait up before the 2nd hit of the trap and block accordingly.
yeah but it shouldnt reset the combo..thats the glitch. I realize he cant trait out of it unless he traits before the first hit of Molten Trap hits..but then you just wait out the timer and you get a free reset

STB Shujinkydink

Same thing with Ivy. If he traits MB kiss, b3 or f3 resets the damage.
ive been in the lab, it works against superman freeze breath, captain cold ground freeze, and supergirl freeze breath. However a few of these are super specific timing for him to try and trait

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
ive been in the lab, it works against superman freeze breath, captain cold ground freeze, and supergirl freeze breath. However a few of these are super specific timing for him to try and trait
Haven't tried it with them but it's pretty easy to time against Ivy. If he traits before the kiss, the combos resets. If he traits after the kiss, he can block but he takes all that chip. It's a lose lose for him lol

haketh

Noob
Haven't tried it with them but it's pretty easy to time against Ivy. If he traits before the kiss, the combos resets. If he traits after the kiss, he can block but he takes all that chip. It's a lose lose for him lol
What are you doing after the kiss for the chip?