What's new

Firestorm Combos Thread

jmt

Noob
Thank you. Which ones do you do you think aren't viable? I'll try to fix them.
You can’t fix them, they are what they are. And when I say not viable, I just mean good players won’t get hit by them. The stuff with the bear trap and the stuff calling in the drone and jumping to the other side will not work in a real match. But it’s a nice concept video to show stuff.

You can’t fix them, they are what they are. And when I say not viable, I just mean good players won’t get hit by them. The stuff with the bear trap and the stuff calling in the drone and jumping to the other side will not work in a real match. But it’s a nice concept video to show stuff.
Fair enough. With the bear trap I was just showing a few of the options. He can literally do almost anything and push them into the trap. You can also choose how far you throw the trap. With the drone it's better to try for a cross up combo since the drone backs you up reguardless to keep you plus. And you can hold the drone for a period of time. So if any of the combos are fixable it would be the ones using those two interactables since you control them to a degree. But I'm sure everything in the video has holes in it. I'm no Firestorm main. I main Flash. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling on some new tech for you guys. As long as someone finds something in this video helpful I'm happy.

jmt

Noob
Like I said it was a good video and some of the stuff will definitely work. Some of it won’t.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So....looks like I'll need to update soon. Firestorm can now trait up mid-combo. I'm also going to make the OP a little easier to read. There were complaints about my notations in the Manta combo thread, so I assume it's the same situation here.