What's new

Firestorm Combos Thread

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
If you have them in the corner always end your combo with db2b. It's just free presser. They have block anything you throw at them.

Last edited:

sealt

Noob
Instead of:

B3:
B+3, JI2, F+1,3,3, MB CMT, air dash JI2, F+2,1,3xxFC - 420.73

B+3, JI2, F+2,1,3, MB FMT,ES, jf air dash JI2, F+2,1,3xxFC - 438.14
or ending in MT for the pressure and 431,78

IMHO F+213 is far easier to connect after a j2 then F+133

Last edited:

sealt

Noob
Meterless corner:
F+3,AB,2xxAB,3xxAB 466,35
F+3,AB,2xxAB,3xxCMT 445,50
F+3,AB,3xxAB,3xxAB 471,76
F+3,AB,3xxAB,3xxCMT 452,99

1 BAR

MBF+3,AB,2xxAB,3xxAB 535,61
MBF+3,AB,2xxAB,3xxCMT 514,76
MBF+3,AB,3xxAB,3xxAB 541,02
MBF+3,AB,3xxAB,3xxCMT 522,25

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Did a lot of updating on the OP this weekend. Reading through this morning and see several really good combos I don't have added in there. I'll get them added soon. Once I feel I have a concise and fairly complete list, I'll clean it up and make it easier to navigate through.

I may have picked the character with the most combo possibilities in the game. 90% of my time with Injustice 2 has been in practice mode with this character going through and testing the combos in this thread to get the competitive mode damages. It will be nice when I get to actually play the game haha.

Hey guys, I know there's tons of great stuff listed here for material. But what would you all say is his general bnb template set up with no trait mid screen(preferably only using 1 bar to make it usable often.)
For example for robin I would say a go to would be:

Cancelable combo xx meterburn backflip sword swipe, b3, cancelable combo xx special of your choice.

You know what I mean? Like a template for firestorm that you can kinda cut and paste moves in and out of it to switch it up a bit. But is still basically the same formula. I'm having trouble finding that template for him.

kevkopdx

Noob
Hey guys, I know there's tons of great stuff listed here for material. But what would you all say is his general bnb template set up with no trait mid screen(preferably only using 1 bar to make it usable often.)
For example for robin I would say a go to would be:

Cancelable combo xx meterburn backflip sword swipe, b3, cancelable combo xx special of your choice.

You know what I mean? Like a template for firestorm that you can kinda cut and paste moves in and out of it to switch it up a bit. But is still basically the same formula. I'm having trouble finding that template for him.
Honestly, with no low or overhead starter, for me it's usually bd2MB >(optional energy shield) b3, cancelable combo and ender of choice. He feels super simplistic and straightforward.

babalook

Noob
have you guys tried doing d2bd2 after the 3db3 in combos, the bd2 hits so late in the animation that you can dashup and still be at least +8.

babalook

Noob
alrighty found a way to combo into MT midscreen so that they're so close you get a free grab attempt. So, after you do whatever into MB MT you b3 dash forward d2 then do close MT, you do not cancel the d2 into MT. The timing has to be perfect to get the grab after, but if you do the MT a little too late they're still close enough to be checked with any normal.

OmegaXF

Booyah!
Midscreen I'm having a hard time connecting b3 against an opponent launched off of a MB db3.

Can someone explain to me why its so hard to connect...

f13 xx Db3MB, b3

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Midscreen I'm having a hard time connecting b3 against an opponent launched off of a MB db3.

f13 xx Db3MB, b3
-do it as early as possible
-it's spacing dependent, and hitbox dependent.
--way easier on a close swamp thing than a far cheetah
---actually you probably can't hit it on a far cheetah

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest

f13 xx Db3MB, b3
It's honestly really, really inconsistent. I added them to the list simply because it leads to the most damage midscreen for a bar, but personally my execution isn't good enough to nail that often enough to make it worth it. Probably better off dashing in for 1,1, F+2,1,3xxB,F+3.

Ryotian

Noob
Hi first post! Having some confusion understanding the combo strings since there is no glossary

What is meant by '3xxFC' (In particular what does xx mean?)
What does 'JI' mean