What's new

Question - Dragons Fire Fireball DASH cancel

Im not too sure about the actual frame data on most of the cancels, but i do know this...

F213 jails into every string

F44 only jails into f1 and basically semi jails into another f44 if the opponent doesn't have meter.

B34 jails into f1 and semi jails into b12

112 jails into f1

Basically f1 is what the liu player must commit to in order to maintain pressure depending on the situation if they do not use f213.

I was never good at explaining thingd by frame but i hope that gives ppl a decent starting point for the liu practice...

Oh and everything is basically a one frame link so tread softly my friends.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Im not too sure about the actual frame data on most of the cancels, but i do know this...

F44 only jails into f1 and basically semi jails into another f44 if the opponent doesn't have meter.

112 jails into f1

Basically f1 is what the liu player must commit to in order to maintain pressure depending on the situation if they do not use f213.

I was never good at explaining thingd by frame but i hope that gives ppl a decent starting point for the liu practice...

He means dash cancel not run cancel

How much is Liu's DASH cancels now after a lot of patches... does anyone knows the frame data of them?

F2,1,3 FBDC = ? (it seems +1 :D)
F4,4 FBDC = ?
1,1,2 FBDC = ?
B3,4 FBDC = ?
B1,2 FBDC = ?
F1,2 FBDC = ?

@xarakamaka @Derptile @GreatKungLao @Phosferrax @Kickbykick @GGA Dizzy @STRYKIE @XBlades etc

112 jails into f1

F213 plus 13
112 plus 11
44 plus 11
B34 plus 10
F44 plus 8
B12 neutral
F12 neutral