What's new

Question - Dragons Fire Fireball Cancel with DS4?

E

Eldriken

The guy in the video is just dash canceling not run canceling.

Wait for the fireball animation to start up hold 1 then dash
Exactly this.

@EMPR_MURK was having a hard time getting them to come out consistently and I figured I would try and lend a hand. I went into practice with Liu Kang and held 1 until the animation started and dashed forward. Worked every single time. I relayed this information to Murk and boom, he does it almost 100% consistently now.

RM_Gamer

Noob
yea because of the dumb option select of this game u cant buffer the cancel like mk9. if u press forward too early the game cancels out the special. u need to cancel just when u see the fireball. Also u have to run cancel, not just dash forward

Gunnerbeu

I now have a quarrel with you!
Exactly this.

@EMPR_MURK was having a hard time getting them to come out consistently and I figured I would try and lend a hand. I went into practice with Liu Kang and held 1 until the animation started and dashed forward. Worked every single time. I relayed this information to Murk and boom, he does it almost 100% consistently now.
You are a godsend. I was hitting it about half of the time, now I'm getting it like 9/10 times. Thank you so much

Exactly this.

I do pretty much exactly this. Fireball canceling is so easy once you get that muscle memory going. The guy in the vid, i'm not sure what he is trying to show lol but it damn sure isn't useful and will get him blown up if he tries to use that shit in a match lol

Lol, i'm so offended by this video so I had to come back. He even goes on to explain to someone how to do this as if it the right thing to be doing!