What's new

Tech Fire Kiss set ups!! (this move isnt useless!!!)

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
Instead of using 1, how about instant jump 1 into dive kick? (your setup)
Only if he's still forced to block(you got 5-6 frames so it might not work)

Let's say they block standing 1, what can you do now? They might get out of the corner, isn't it better to go for he trait (one bar) or HKD into 50/50 with F3, or corner vortex with F21? While more tools sound good, all her tools guarantee that your opponent is going to respect your follow-up.

I don't know how to play Zatanna, just on a mission to find a secondary. So I'm not doubting its usefulness, I'm trying to understand.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Instead of using 1, how about instant jump 1 into dive kick? (your setup)
Only if he's still forced to block(you got 5-6 frames so it might not work)

Let's say they block standing 1, what can you do now? They might get out of the corner, isn't it better to go for he trait (one bar) or HKD into 50/50 with F3, or corner vortex with F21? While more tools sound good, all her tools guarantee that your opponent is going to respect your follow-up.

Edit: also my setup gives just as much advantage as f21 so they would have to respect it.

I don't know how to play Zatanna, just on a mission to find a secondary. So I'm not doubting its usefulness, I'm trying to understand.
Ok so 112 into MB rings is +8 or so, enough to frame trap w 3 into whatever, going for MB rings has no risk really. You are left at advantage from a blocked overhead.
MB multi kicks is -1 which forces u to block, only if ur opponent chooses to try and punish. They are still stuck in the corner regardless. It's also possible to go for normal vortex options (f3 or b1u3)
Instant j1 into dive kick is possible because u still have to block both sides, only problem is that it takes them out the corner.

Her corner hkd options are good too, i just hate dealin w wake ups. Lmao. Hope this helped!!!

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
Ok so 112 into MB rings is +8 or so, enough to frame trap w 3 into whatever, going for MB rings has no risk really. You are left at advantage from a blocked overhead.
MB multi kicks is -1 which forces u to block, only if ur opponent chooses to try and punish. They are still stuck in the corner regardless. It's also possible to go for normal vortex options (f3 or b1u3)
Instant j1 into dive kick is possible because u still have to block both sides, only problem is that it takes them out the corner.

Her corner hkd options are good too, i just hate dealin w wake ups. Lmao. Hope this helped!!!
I see, thanks. Now something regarding your response: I'm pretty sure some characters can punish MB rings: WW,HQ,Zod's D3 is extremely low, it should go under it (not that they're going to think about it, just theoretically) and catwoman's DD3/B3.

I love HQ's zoning and somewhat pressure, but she lacks in setups, I'll def give Z a try :)

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I actually ran into a zatanna that used fireball set ups. it was something unique and actually tough to deal with.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I see, thanks. Now something regarding your response: I'm pretty sure some characters can punish MB rings: WW,HQ,Zod's D3 is extremely low, it should go under it (not that they're going to think about it, just theoretically) and catwoman's DD3/B3.

I love HQ's zoning and somewhat pressure, but she lacks in setups, I'll def give Z a try :)
She can aim the rings down ;)