What's new

Finishing matches with a MB Lasso Grab, best "screw you" way to end a fight, nay?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
"Face it, you're done"
"To Hades with you."

Anyone else TRY to specifically finish your poor opponent with a MB Lasso Grab in your combo [even if its not at the normal time] to get this specifically awesome badass way to end a fight... a way where Wonder Woman trash talks your opponent for you and then throws their losing ass to the ground?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Best i find is Zod Trait grab and so how may switch stances you can do before it kills them

same it slapping the chip out of them to death while stance flipping

I Just try to switch to a person i actually play, that way i beat you 4-0 then you rage quit in the middle of a match.

Last edited:

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
"Mother says hello."

To Ares, just did it to a guy, forgot about that one.

There must be a list somewhere of all of them ey.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
"Face it, you're done"
"To Hades with you."

Anyone else TRY to specifically finish your poor opponent with a MB Lasso Grab in your combo [even if its not at the normal time] to get this specifically awesome badass way to end a fight... a way where Wonder Woman trash talks your opponent for you and then throws their losing ass to the ground?
I've actually been doing that recently just for fun :)

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Nah, @Indecisive showed me by far the best way.

Shazam's trait hits through wake-up invuln, but doesn't interrupt the animation. So basically, if you take that last 2.5% off of them with trait d.1 and they wake-up with say... Super or Walking Corpse or Body Press, they will still do those animations (but do no damage) and then instantly keel over for Shazam's win.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
If people super me during a match, I reserve the right to finish them with a super (when they have enough health to see the full animation).

I've had several people rage-quit while the super is in progress.. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside knowing that I made someone's day :D

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

Shazam's trait hits through wake-up invuln, but doesn't interrupt the animation. So basically, if you take that last 2.5% off of them with trait d.1 and they wake-up with say... Super or Walking Corpse or Body Press, they will still do those animations (but do no damage) and then instantly keel over for Shazam's win.
That's broken :p

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness

I'd like to see this.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
If people super me during a match, I reserve the right to finish them with a super (when they have enough health to see the full animation).

I've had several people rage-quit while the super is in progress.. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside knowing that I made someone's day :D
Yes to the OP and yes to you! If someone hits me with a wakeup or random Super, I purposefully store meter to end the game with a long combo into Super. This is especially easy with Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and Harley.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
Wake up batman parry is a pretty sick way to end a fight. Thought you were going for the true master comeback? I'll break your kneecap!!!