What's new

Finally reached Demi God rank playing only Johnny

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Really? I got to elder god in 2 days because Johnny is a top 3 FOOTSIE MONSTER with excellent mids and oppressive af pressure!! Once I beat someone by doing 124 which is +6 over and over, so broke, man! Like how do you even get out of that? Don't even get me started on those forceballs, +3 with half screen pushback zomg!
I'm kidding by the way, but I pretty much summed up what the rest of the forum thinks of this character. Congrats on your W.

Really? I got to elder god in 2 days because Johnny is a top 3 FOOTSIE MONSTER with excellent mids and oppressive af pressure!! Once I beat someone by doing 124 which is +6 over and over, so broke, man! Like how do you even get out of that? Don't even get me started on those forceballs, +3 with half screen pushback zomg!
I'm kidding by the way, but I pretty much summed up what the rest of the forum thinks of this character. Congrats on your W.
Thx for ur salt, bro

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Congratulations, doing it with one character isn't easy especially when the character isn't super top.

It's a good thing to do though. I wanna do an all Cage KL season and an all Sindel, Baraka and Nightwolf down the line. It helps you grow so much with a character through the good and bad match ups and gain a comfort that takes so long to obtain otherwise.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Congratulations, doing it with one character isn't easy especially when the character isn't super top.

It's a good thing to do though. I wanna do an all Cage KL season and an all Sindel, Baraka and Nightwolf down the line. It helps you grow so much with a character through the good and bad match ups and gain a comfort that takes so long to obtain otherwise.
Absolutely, go for it. Using someone that has to rely on reads and spacing like Johnny will have a spillover effect on your other character.