What's new

Tech Finally a small body specific combo

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Big bodies always get the worst of it in fighting games, with large hurt boxes and being combo'd easily. Looking for interactable stuff I found a nice crossover combo that only works on the little guys(and gals). This is a corner combo that allows you to cross over and use an interactable thats in the corner on a small body(think flash, GA, CW, ect)

b23,(very late)b23xxinteractable

The second b23 needs to hit at almost the latest time possible. If you hit the second b23 and only the second b2 connects you are very close, just slightly earlier. I only tested this on right side of crime lab and on atlantis, but it allowed for the use of both interactables so I imagine that it would work on any corner interactable. The opponent can wake up in crime lab and blow the setup, but the timing to wake up is different and will catch people slipping if they dont realize you can do this gimmick. It also times out a perfect b1 on wake up if you just immediately b1. I think waking up(or other things)to beat the setup will be map specific, but as far as atlantis goes no matter what they do they are getting hit.

I'd like to think that more characters have small body specific combos if bane does, so id like to see people look into it. As always im slippin and dont have a video for you, but im sure ill make one eventually(you can always add me and ill show you all of my set ups in practice, no secrets lolol).

Also I will say I did try to do this on big bodies/avg bodies, but I couldnt get the same cross over effect. If someone can find a frame to do this on the whole cast then please blow me up for the better!!!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
so wait does the combo drop and then pick up with the 3 as a cross-up, or does it cross-up mid combo?

this could actually lead to some consistent damage options with grab interacts...

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
so wait does the combo drop and then pick up with the 3 as a cross-up, or does it cross-up mid combo?

this could actually lead to some consistent damage options with grab interacts...
The combo crosses up on the 3 of the second b23 and you can cancel that into interactables. It does lead to some nice damage in certain places, and the interactable resets the damage even thought its a cancel so you get full damage reset when you do this. The only problem is that the opponent can do a wake up, and in some cases they might be able to wake up back dash or even jump depending on how long it takes for the interactable to hit.