What's new

Final Round Pre-Reg Extended to 2/27/17 + For Honor Added to Lineup!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Worried about not being able to register for Final Round? Your burdens have eased a bit, because good news just surfaced via the event's Twitter account!

FR20.png
You now have an extra weekend to sign up for FR20 online! Visit their page at Smash.GG in order to complete your form.

But that's only half the good news. Want to hear the rest? If you're fans of For Honor, this next Twitter post will be worthy of your attention.

For Honor.png
That's right, guys! One of the newest entries to the world of online team battles is coming to Final Round! Players from inside and outside the fighting game community will have the chance to take their talents on the battlefield to the Georgia International Convention Center in Atlanta!

If you've already signed up but would like to add For Honor to your list of games to play, contact the Final Round Twitter for information.

Friendly reminder that Mortal Kombat XL just got a $5K pot bonus at FR! Read here for more details.

Attachments

It doesn't. The game needs to be online to be played at all and there is no splitscreen. I hope they get it running smoothly though, I want to see how it looks in a tournament.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
For Honour?? are you kidding me.. what a colossal joke. No offline, the game sucks and sucks to watch.

Yeah I want to see 2 guys run directly at each other and mash the attack button.. lame as fuck.

Scrub this crap and put an old school fighter on that is not on the list! Samurai Showdown or Darkstalkers or something.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
For Honour?? are you kidding me.. what a colossal joke. No offline, the game sucks and sucks to watch.

Yeah I want to see 2 guys run directly at each other and mash the attack button.. lame as fuck.

Scrub this crap and put an old school fighter on that is not on the list! Samurai Showdown or Darkstalkers or something.
Have you played the game? Lol the same could be said for mk.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突

The game sucks? And you know this how?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
right... so people can write pages and pages of posts and entire threads on NRS games sucking... but a casual comment about how a FGC comp should actually have legit FGC games and a personal point of dislike to 1 game that is not even a real fighter and that gets a mod warning... sounds fair.

Have you played the game? Lol the same could be said for mk.
yes, and look I do not want to derail the thread any more so this will be my last comment on this, but this lame game will just fade into nothing in a few weeks, maybe a month... then it will be gone and good residence. This is like them putting pokomon go as an event (as in it is a game that was popular at launch).. just as there is a quick launch day fad about this game.. doesn't make it worthy for a slot at a FGC major. I mean this is only a step away from adding Overwatch or something, and at least that is a legit competitive game.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
right... so people can write pages and pages of posts and entire threads on NRS games sucking... but a casual comment about how a FGC comp should actually have legit FGC games and a personal point of dislike to 1 game that is not even a real fighter and that gets a mod warning... sounds fair.
You speak like your passive-aggressiveness won't get you a tap on the wrist. :)

I don't read every thread, nor can I be expected to. Don't even try to make ME the guilty party because I'm asking you guys to cut the silliness.

Honestly, you have no idea what you just typed.

You're blowing it out of proportion non FGC games have had tournament in majors since forever there are side tournament of Mario Kart or Rocket league hell smash is a big part of most event and it's not a FG