What's new

Final Round 20 Top 8 is set

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
DST bodied people, so it appears there was a change in schedule and the stream was moved to funkyp and is hosted on kombatnetwork

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Merge these two threads maybe?

Anyway, dragon having the best week of his MKX life man!

I'm fucking pumped for the yung dragon, beating sonic fox in tournament ft3 2x in a week is something very few, if any, other players can say.

Delaware making me proud.

Hope dragon walk away with the W. he's worked hard for it.

Congrats to Tweedy for making top 8 btw. @Lt. Boxy Static should look to tweedy as a bit of an example for someone who talked a big game, but has gone on to back it up with some good play (even though I imagine tweedy is bummed he went out like that). It would be hype to see Boxy get his shine.

Gotta love the underdog or ne'er do well making good.

Cashual

Big up's to my man, Dragon!! That was an absolutely insane major. The dronya pick by scar was so unexpected and so hype.

Man, that was a fun top 8. Shit had it all.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Merge these two threads maybe?

Anyway, dragon having the best week of his MKX life man!

I'm fucking pumped for the yung dragon, beating sonic fox in tournament ft3 2x in a week is something very few, if any, other players can say.

Delaware making me proud.

Hope dragon walk away with the W. he's worked hard for it.

Congrats to Tweedy for making top 8 btw. @Lt. Boxy Static should look to tweedy as a bit of an example for someone who talked a big game, but has gone on to back it up with some good play (even though I imagine tweedy is bummed he went out like that). It would be hype to see Boxy get his shine.

Gotta love the underdog or ne'er do well making good.
Tweedy is that dude. He made Kenshi great again.
Him and Dragon both made this whole show shine.
Even though Scar busting out THE DRONE was out of this world.

Fuck, that whole Top 8 was probably the best I've seen in idk how long.
I can't wait to get back online. I hope MKX doesn't completely die off after IG2.
It would suck to see it go now that it's finally improved vastly.

Slymind

Noob
Congrats Dragon, CombatCup and Final Round back to back, also, Dronya was hype, Scar could very well turn that set with that character.

Congratulations everyone as well for all the effort, Injustice 2 is close, but it would be a shame to see MKX go, i feel this game still has so much to give.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
That was a great Top 8! Congratulations to Dragon for finally defeating his tournament "demon" and taking the victory. Everybody else had a good showing too. For me, too, that was the best MKX tournament I've watched in a while. Here is to hoping MKX stays strong even after I2 comes out.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
That was a really good tourney. Glad dragon finally won. Mkx isn't going to die out when inj2 drops, it just wont be anyone's top priority anymore.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
where was top 8 broadcast? bifuteki past broadcasts stops at Marvel vs Capcom?

Cashual

where was top 8 broadcast? bifuteki past broadcasts stops at Marvel vs Capcom?
Unfortunately, they switched streamers last minute and many missed the broadcast. It's a real shame.

However the archives should be on funkyp

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Absolutely amazing top 8 , wish we had more tournaments like this earlier in the games life! Amazing showing by dragon with some very impressive play by scar and our own @Tweedy as well. @JagoBlakeFGC had some super hype sets with foreverking as well. Props all around guys