What's new

Final Round 20 Stream Schedule, Pools and Updates

This is ridiculous, why does it say that mk x is on the bifuteki stream when it's not? I was waiting for mk x after marvel, but the entire time it was on funkyp. There are probably a bunch of people who are waiting on that stream as well.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
This is ridiculous, why does it say that mk x is on the bifuteki stream when it's not? I was waiting for mk x after marvel, but the entire time it was on funkyp. There are probably a bunch of people who are waiting on that stream as well.
Yeah I must say I'm really disappointed. I just watched like 20 games of marvel waiting on mkx. Fine, but I even looked at the events twitter and no mention of a stream change.

I understand these things happen and the TO's do all they possibly can but I'm just disappointed I missed some games.

Probably sound like an entitled little bitch, but it is what it is.

Cashual

Yo....... luu is fucking dope. I love his sorcerer and his kotal.

But fucking sky drop. Nrs.... for real? It should at least work like smokes tele or some shit.

Cashual

I don't care if I'm doing too much.....this dragon sonic set is one of the hypest mkx sets ever.

Especially after dragon finally beating him in this past KC.

Cashual

Sonic fox is so fucking good. Just the little shit like the walk back whiff punish round two game 5.